Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blends into the shirt and as weird as it is, I like those sponsors – especially short term ones.

Reminds me of Valencia being sponsored by Viacom or some production company, and they'd rotate through shirt sponsors like Indiana Jones, Spider Man, stuff like that.

The record label Skint sponsoring Brighton was a classic too. You can taste the hairspray tang and hear the acid house... when I look at those shirts I feel like I should be living in a second city in Britain playing a second rate PS One soccer game while coming down. Classic zeitgeist stuff.

That's why I like Dare on the Saints jumper, especially the bottle logo. Doesn't look that timeless or work with the colours but it's so ill-fitting and different it'll be like trivia in a few years time.

That is a pretty good twitter account though, they link some good ones too, but ffs people into soccer shirts have such smugness and *in arrogance, just the words they use. They treat it like Renaissance era art being sold to be put in KFCs. Like some are ugly but man.

this is a thing i guess
Celebrate 125 years by wearing a completely new colour?

They have has black socks in the past, but who didn't?

I know they have tried to make it an away colour a few times, but celebrating 125 years?

Celebrate 125 years by wearing a completely new colour?

They have has black socks in the past, but who didn't?
Yeah, I dunno. I think it's part of a fashion range.

I get the all black schtick (aesthetically; there's no link to the club or anything) but at least make the club logo red or gold so it's the only prominent feature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide United away kit leaked (or at least I haven't seen it) on FIFA
ynt6wne.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back