Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally just saw this in person about 5 mins ago and it's absolutely garbage. Who makes a polo with no collar? Material is trash too

Nike.

1500306945-tottenham-nike-2017-18-grand-slam-polo-shirt-binary-blue.jpg

Just had a look in person at the Aussie kits.
I really don't mind the home shirt, but I guess they felt the need to add more green when there wouldn't be any green shorts with it.

And yes, the pattern on the sleeves actually looks green in person, not black (for whoever said that..)

Away top.... Yeeeeaaah. No. Not a fan of the neon green spikes. Make them yellow and then maybe they would look decent?

Just saw something pretty interesting here. At the Udinese v. Lazio game last week, Udinese wore 10 different iterations of their home shirt to auction off after the game. Probably the first time something like this has ever occured.

udinese-kits-4.jpg
udinese-kits-5.jpg

udinese-kits-3.jpg

Just saw something pretty interesting here. At the Udinese v. Lazio game last week, Udinese wore 10 different iterations of their home shirt to auction off after the game. Probably the first time something like this has ever occured.

udinese-kits-4.jpg
udinese-kits-5.jpg

udinese-kits-3.jpg
That idea is both stupid and brilliant at the same time, but I love it. Back in the old days there would be little continuity between jerseys on the same team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's something about those kits that just look off..
The colours don’t look that good together, the chevron being gradient and then everything being chunky colours and simplicity is odd. And the sponsor looks too shiny. And the fit is awful. They’re bad.

This is just borderline ludicrous but I guess there’s comes a point where it’s almost like a business.

I have about 40 shirts or so now and I’ve ticked off a majority of teams I want. About 100 would do me I think.

Where does everyone get their shirts from? I've been searching for a Swansea top but they are hard to come by without paying ridiculous postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back