Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Victory shirt is better than the rest. Buries all the logos in a V and then doesn’t complicate itself with dumb trims or whatever. It’s actually one of their best.

The V needs to be thought about and used in a better way though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I might be wrong, rumour is that it's just the update of the application of the logo, having only the bird and text on the kit.
Leaked by a former Nix kit supplier in Wellington.
Screenshot_20180901-220415_Chrome.jpg
I very much prefer it :hearts:

Leaked by a former Nix kit supplier in Wellington.
View attachment 552958
I very much prefer it :hearts:
I haven't seen this sort of thing before. It's the exact same shirt (take away the crest use) but a totally different template.

So the stripes continue right to the top now and there's a sort of 'border' around the sleeves now. Which makes it look quite different.

But the collar is exactly the same, the width of the stripes, and even the blurred cuffs. Pretty weird.

How weird is this?

UEFA has mandated that all shirt patterns have to continue onto the back.

In an easier form:

uefa-bans-striped-shirts-with-solid-backs-2.jpg

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/09/uefa-bans-striped-shirts-with-solid-backs.html

Does anyone else find this weird? For a heap of reasons?

Firstly, I'm almost certain it was UEFA who said all clubs/nations had to have a blank back to both make the numbers clearer and so teams had a distinct colour. Then there's the issue of this coming out... now... when most seasons are underway and all qualified Champions League/Europe League teams have their strip suite released.

It's nicer to allow this because I just think it's a better look, but this'll inevitably just create a heap of issues/delays/clashes and UEFA'll do an AFL and revert it again in a season.

Odd s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't their away kit white anyway? Another pointless Nike 3rd kit.
It’s only pointless if you think the point of them is to avoid clashes and not to just boost merchandise sales.

Quite a classy Nürnberg kit from Umbro...
View attachment 554742
Umbro have been knocking it out of the park this season, the diamonds on the cuffs just look so, so good.

Also another thing about that Chelsea kit...if you need a stroke around those silver logos, it's probably a sign not to use silver. The orange from the neck tape would look better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back