Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_Damo_

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hate it. I had such high hopes for puma. I mean the homes FINE, but that away is terrible, and yeah, it's almost a bad joke now to complain about melbourne heart, but they were important to people and formed a unique identity which is rapidly being gentrified.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Red Crow

Modrarator
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Hate it. I had such high hopes for puma. I mean the homes FINE, but that away is terrible, and yeah, it's almost a bad joke now to complain about melbourne heart, but they were important to people and formed a unique identity which is rapidly being gentrified.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
“Melbourne Heart”

“Unique identity”

Wot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freight Train

Single Fin aficionado.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Still frustrated at the Glory kit.

On one hand I’m happy they’ve committed to all purple (as opposed to the days of purple and white stripes) and orange making a return as a secondary colour, and I think the all-purple kit looks alright, but it just overall is a weak kit.

Badges are nipple covers instead of sitting high on the chest pushing the sponsor into the stomach area.

Honestly even an orange band down each side or orange sleeve cuffs just to cut into the monotonous purple which lacks any sort of pattern from anything further than 3 metres away.

Barrybran

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
My biggest gripe with the Glory kit is the size of that Hyundai logo. My god!

It's not the worst kit in our history so I'm happy enough with it. Not as good as last season though.

Top Bottom