Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It looked nice on the Miami kit but on every other team it's overkill

I dont mind how some of the clubs have integrated that design/template. It’s hard to say about Miami without the sponsor incorporated (but as it is it looks pretty good). Apparently it is a mls exclusive template because the branding is too big for any of the other leagues (especially in Europe)

View attachment 821960

Perf’s ACL kits.

Home would look mint without the number planted in the middle of it, the white one looks like a training top.

Seems odd to have a number on the home but not the away.

Probably will be on the away as well (going from the past acl kits)

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7AA819AF-2F72-410A-8162-76472DCF1F65.jpeg
The A-League really needs to get on board with the league badge being on the sleeve. This is the cleanest Glory kit I’ve seen in my time, it looks like a proper professional football strip and not some local league kit with a million sponsors plastered over it.

I personally think having a clean kit without a chest sponsor would be nicer than just slapping "PERTH" on it. I know it's probably the City of Perth or something, but it just looks naff.

I personally think having a clean kit without a chest sponsor would be nicer than just slapping "PERTH" on it. I know it's probably the City of Perth or something, but it just looks naff.
It’s the WA tourism board, makes sense given the international exposure.

San Antonio FC new Home Shirt. Love the colours but guys put a little effort into getting the swoosh centered and Toyota oval is off also.
Agreed. would have liked to see the swoosh centred into the black box, and the white toyota box centred down the same alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back