Mozzie_Squad

Team Captain
Dec 13, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Melbourne City
Some more (mostly away) kits for Euro 2020: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/09/euro-2020-kit-overview-all-leaks-info.html

Belgium away:

Netherlands away:

England away:

Croatia home & away:

Spain away:

France home & away:

Germany away:

not Euro related but Brazil has new away kit:
Austria home kit looking mint:

Zer0

Debutant
May 16, 2019
NSW/ACT
AFL Club
Melbourne
Melbourne City are posting polls on their Facebook to find their greatest jersey. A lot of love for Melbourne Heart so far

Last edited:

Zoops

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC
Melbourne City are posting polls on their Facebook to find they're greatest jersey. A lot of live for Melbourne Heart so far
Most City fans since Heart want as much of the Heart back as possible, hopefully, I speak for all of us. I've got a strong feeling that they could rig the vote, the same thing was suspected about the New Zealand retro cricket shirt vote.

acm21

Team Captain
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Most City fans since Heart want as much of the Heart back as possible, hopefully, I speak for all of us. I've got a strong feeling that they could rig the vote, the same thing was suspected about the New Zealand retro cricket shirt vote.
They posted the full bracket and it seemed pretty fair imo. You have to say most of the early city kits were quite poor.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan8

Bar Up
Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
The main thing I remember about them was having the longest winless streak in the history of the league, like 10 months or something ridiculous, perhaps the emotions attached to them are pain and embarrassment?
they were around for what, a couple of years? such a bogus franchise. i get not wanting to be taken over by a saudi oil international conglomerate but like, cmon. lol. the kits aren't even that good.

Top Bottom