Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it would seem that white away kits is the stock standard for the majority of clubs this year.

Very boring and somewhat poor planning when the new team is debuting a white home kit (I know that the designs were probably already in the works before Macarthur announced their colours, but still).

At least Macarthur will hardly ever have to wear their away kit.

Better picture of them being worn and the W-League kit.

120575036_3486627454734564_4423645575459503087_o.jpg

I'm not getting my hopes up for any Nix releases this season, we're pretty broke 🤷‍♂️

FUT 21 kits from futwiz.com
I saw the Wanderers kits here before the announcement so maybe this is the 2020/21 A-League kit set, one thing I noticed is Mariners new sponsor on last seasons kits
Futwiz.PNG

What do neutrals think of this? I enjoy the views on this board. I'm not keen on it as a Leeds kit but I'm a Leeds fan so I'm probably looking at it differently.
I feel third kits are an opportunity to make a kit that will be bought by supporters to actually wear as part of their outfits on a random day out. I think this Leeds kit is perfect to fit into a daily wardrobe. You wouldn't see people wandering around on their days off in a fluoro green and yellow soccer kit and act like it's normal. When teams make a third kit I've come to notice a lot of them look like publicly acceptable fashion if that makes sense? Idk I'm a bit wobbly rn

best set in the League, narrowly edging out Victory for me.
Are you high? These are some of the worst Wanderers kits ever. Kappa is not a good fit for them, the hoops are too big and a white collar on a black/red kit doesn't work. These are the worst A League kits I've seen so far for the upcoming season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FUT 21 kits from futwiz.com
I saw the Wanderers kits here before the announcement so maybe this is the 2020/21 A-League kit set, one thing I noticed is Mariners new sponsor on last seasons kits
View attachment 975215
Thought as much, thanks :) God our kits always look awful in FIFA why do they give us a mustard when CCM and AU's gold is so bright?

And why do they not have the A-League logo on them?

Thought as much, thanks :) God our kits always look awful in FIFA why do they give us a mustard when CCM and AU's gold is so bright?

If it is legitimate, nor sure why Sydney fc, Perth and Western United are the same as last year. The others does make sense with nix and ccm being the same.

The A-League logo is applied separately in-game as a seperate overlay graphic, same with all league logos in the game. It’s a relatively new feature, which allows for promoted teams to get shiny new Premier League badges rather than SkyBet Championship ones, or teams to wear the UCL patch when playing in that.

If it is legitimate, nor sure why Sydney fc, Perth and Western United are the same as last year. The others does make sense with nix and ccm being the same.

It is 100% legit.

Some A-League clubs only change kits every two years

Are you high? These are some of the worst Wanderers kits ever. Kappa is not a good fit for them, the hoops are too big and a white collar on a black/red kit doesn't work. These are the worst A League kits I've seen so far for the upcoming season.
How are the hoops "too big"? the club has been around for less than a decade, its not like they have a long precedent of hoops being a certain thickness. If it were a celtic shirt with those hoops then I'd agree, but I think you can play around with a club like WSW.

Not sure how Kappa isn't a good fit for them either. Kappa has a bit of a streetwear feel and isn't one of the big established players, seems like a good fit for their brand. They've really played into that more casual look with the repeated logos down the sleeves and the polo style collar. Don't mind the alternate colour but could certainly be improved with matching cuffs.

Last edited:
hi everyone,

do we care about European club kits in here or is it strictly Australian? I have seen all of next seasons away kits (2021/22)

let me know if you are interested and I will happily share my intel.

hi everyone,

do we care about European club kits in here or is it strictly Australian? I have seen all of next seasons away kits (2021/22)

let me know if you are interested and I will happily share my intel.
Strictly Indian Super League but we've kinda slacked off and started talking about other leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back