Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NZ 2020 kits

new-zealand-2020-home-away-kits%2B%252815%2529.jpg

Depends who gets the money, I guess. If the HAL gets a decent slice you can bet they would love to have teams constantly updating their kits.
Unfortunately I think it mainly goes to the likes of rebel sport and such. If a decent percentage went to the ffa/league as well as the club it would be great. Victory have announced that they are only selling through the club site (wouldn't help that the consistency of sales and stock levels at retailers are often low/non-existent and all over the place).

I’m surprised more clubs don’t go down the Collingwood route with their own “Star Athletic” brand - getting the gear made on China off Alibaba for peanuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m surprised more clubs don’t go down the Collingwood route with their own “Star Athletic” brand - getting the gear made on China off Alibaba for peanuts.
I think more are going that way, I know Apia in the npl are going down that route. The saints and suns having official suppliers rather than apparel partners, as well as the isc teamwear model at the raiders,it seems similar to the star athletic adventure. Mind you star athletic only lasted a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back