Mozzie_Squad

All Australian
Dec 13, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Melbourne City
some favourites for mine: Austin FC Home, Houston Dynamo home, LA Galaxy away & NYC home

Feel like FC Cincinnati could've done more with royal blue and orange

cannavo

The Line Has Been Crossed. 13 Times
Aug 4, 2012
Nunya. Nunya Business
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Yes
some favourites for mine: Austin FC Home, Houston Dynamo home, LA Galaxy away & NYC home

Feel like FC Cincinnati could've done more with royal blue and orange

I reckon the design brief for Melbourne City's and NYCFC's home kit were swapped
Melbournes pentagon watermarks suit NYCFC for their 5 boroughs reference and NYCFC's stripes suit Melbourne for obvious reasons

Andonis1997

All-Round Good Guy
Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ Reds Sturt Steelers Nix
I absolutely despise that Real Madrid Adidas template (with the one with the thick v neck collar and the stripes on the right shoulder)

No idea what it is but I just can’t get around it
I hate the cut of the sleeves, it makes all designs look sh*te.

fancyscum

I C O N
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
I disagree with this hate on the condivo template. Obviously there have been some stinkers with it like any template, but there have been some fantastic designs using it too. Victory's Home shirt, Bayern's Humanrace shirt, Red Star Paris' jerseys and Sweden's home kit just to name a few. The thick collar and cuffs give a nice retro look whilst still feeling progressive rather than another blatant nostalgia grab, they feel really nice to wear as well.

I'm not a massive fan of the shoulder stripes on the MLS kits, far too thin for my liking and heat pressed on the 'authentic' versions. A similar thickness to the Bayern kit I mentioned earlier or the Orlando Pirates shirt from a few years back and it would have been perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad