Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal Palace debuted their 19/20 home strip yesterday in the 5-3 win over Bournemouth.

Not a huge fan of the white pinstripe and to be honest I don’t know what it’s supposed to represent. Hope the away strip is better than this. Think this might be one to buy at the end of the season when they sell them for 15 quid. A651C064-9BA7-4DB4-828F-196E02F20AEB.jpeg

Dortmund home kit got released this morning.

borussia-dortmund-19-20-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Nike-style tag on the back

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 3.40.04 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A really, really quick set I put together for a FM save I'm doing with Macarthur FC.

Kit Presentation.png

Anyone know any info about Western United's kits? Imagine it won't be long until they're announced.

A really, really quick set I put together for a FM save I'm doing with Macarthur FC.

View attachment 674498

Anyone know any info about Western United's kits? Imagine it won't be long until they're announced.

1557990007311.png

Fake official page ripping my kits off a supporter group.

Last edited:
Mwahaha.
Just wait till someone realises the template is old.

Good old SS'12, I only use the template to make kits for Football Manager anyway.

I'm not familiar with the conventions and aesthetic of soccer logos and all, but the Macarthur FC logo appears to an outsider like myself somewhat amateur-looking?
Do yourself a favour and have a look at how unbelievably poor Western United's logo is.

Do yourself a favour and have a look at how unbelievably poor Western United's logo is.
Oh yeah theirs is too, not much identity there. I guess at least Macarthur's logo provides a clear identity.

New United kit looks pretty dope apart from the cringey nod to the UCL final. I thought it was just Liverpool who lived in the past.
Don't worry Arsenal will follow suit if they win the Europa League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back