Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal Palace debuted their 19/20 home strip yesterday in the 5-3 win over Bournemouth.

Not a huge fan of the white pinstripe and to be honest I don’t know what it’s supposed to represent. Hope the away strip is better than this. Think this might be one to buy at the end of the season when they sell them for 15 quid.View attachment 673046
Funny coincidence, me and the missus are travelling through the UK and were at the Palace v Bournemouth game over the weekend.

Ended up picking up 3x 18/19 home kits for £15 a pop, one for me and 2 for the missus family.

Well the aleague facebook page is linking to that fb page

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah. A random nobody claimed the name before Macarthur South West A-League Team could change theirs. Should be rectified in the coming days.

I feel for Southampton fans. Those kits are terrible.
What's with Under Armour keeping the big block at the top. That was on a Spurs shirt from what, nearly 10 years ago? Gareth Bale was still there. They seem to want to maintain it for Southampton too, no idea why.

Southampton strips can look pretty cool, but they haven't for years.

James Beattie brings back the memories. The big Friends Provident logo was such a weird name to me, and weirdly kicking the soccer ball around the backyard designing shirts in my head with that logo is a pretty early memory. Well there are you.

Ball-LeTissier_AI_2865985b.jpg

images

southamptons_alex_oxlade_chamberlain_celebrates_scoring_their_th_346406.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back