DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
Loving the darker green.

Based on a lot of the other photos that are emerging, I don't think the green is as dark as it first appeared. Amateurish of the club to release that photo if this is indeed the case...

2162-604.jpg

I can't help thinking of the Brisbane pissstain. Obviously this isn't a pissstain but it is a stain... perhaps the pondstain?

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can’t decide if I like AXA on the Liverpool strip. It’s an old logo, and it definitely looks it’s age, but I can’t work out if I like it from a retro standpoint, or if I feel that it looks outdated.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon

They seem just a bit too plain to be a good Perth kit (and absolutely horrible release pics)

As for QBE they decided a couple of months ago (news was released at the end of April) that they will not continue as the clubs sponsor. Apparently QBE has decided to focus on the “arts and festival space” as it wanted a greater gender balance within its sponsorship portfolio.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
They seem just a bit too plain to be a good Perth kit (and absolutely horrible release pics)

As for QBE they decided a couple of months ago (news was released at the end of April) that they will not continue as the clubs sponsor. Apparently QBE has decided to focus on the “arts and festival space” as it wanted a greater gender balance within its sponsorship portfolio.

Well they should fire their marketing department, that are clearly hired from the millennials. Do they not realize Glory are playing in the Asian champions league? Huge exposure. But clearly music festivals are better :/.
Sydney swans must’ve passed their gender balance test. Resigned for a few seasons there

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
What an awful way to reveal them, wearing jeans with the tops is a shocking look...
You saying fans should wear purple shorts around?

There is an idea there though. A team plays in leggings made to look like skinny jeans. It would have to be up there with that tuxedo shirt.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Not mine, borrowed from fb

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1562761850804.jpg
    FB_IMG_1562761850804.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.