St Kilda
77718CF7-45DC-46E5-B109-A5C346914E7F.jpeg

2019/20 Crystal Palace away kit

_Damo_

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hate it. I had such high hopes for puma. I mean the homes FINE, but that away is terrible, and yeah, it's almost a bad joke now to complain about melbourne heart, but they were important to people and formed a unique identity which is rapidly being gentrified.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Hate it. I had such high hopes for puma. I mean the homes FINE, but that away is terrible, and yeah, it's almost a bad joke now to complain about melbourne heart, but they were important to people and formed a unique identity which is rapidly being gentrified.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

“Melbourne Heart”

“Unique identity”

Wot?

Still frustrated at the Glory kit.

On one hand I’m happy they’ve committed to all purple (as opposed to the days of purple and white stripes) and orange making a return as a secondary colour, and I think the all-purple kit looks alright, but it just overall is a weak kit.

Badges are nipple covers instead of sitting high on the chest pushing the sponsor into the stomach area.

Honestly even an orange band down each side or orange sleeve cuffs just to cut into the monotonous purple which lacks any sort of pattern from anything further than 3 metres away.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
My biggest gripe with the Glory kit is the size of that Hyundai logo. My god!

It's not the worst kit in our history so I'm happy enough with it. Not as good as last season though.

I think the Hyundai sponsorship is only for the game against Man U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back