Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
The best one is probably Hector Bellerin, because he's into clothes and actually likes strips. The anecdote of him printing off leaks and taking them to school resonates a bit.

Chooky Fowler's is alright too as is Zola's – but that's just because Zola is a cool ass Italian.

The worst one is without doubt Gareth Bale. Personality of a dead rat.

The guy who does it is knows his kit and has a good style but he's an awful interviewer; he never follows up questions and he always asks the most generic things. It's infuriating. Never ceases to amaze me how nonplussed footballers are about kits too.

CFS is amazing now too. They have physical stores in Manny and London and a half-regular one in Liverpool. A couple of years ago I got to visit the warehouse and had to DM them and organise it. You can't do that anymore. Pretty amazing to touch a Thierry Henry match worn from the Invincibles season, feel the Australia spew strip, somehow see a Marconi Stallions on the rack.

I just went through and watched a bunch of them before, realised I'd never actually heard Bellerin speak. Was like listening to Majak Daw for the first time lol.

Oh really? That’s pretty cool. Shoreditch or something right? What Glory strip?

Yeah it’s near Shoreditch at a place called the Old Truman Brewery, which I believe was an old brewery converted into a social space (shops, restaurants etc).

17FA13E8-8E61-4D62-A584-9F126A8182DA.jpeg

Pictured: me at the store and my pickups.

I just went through and watched a bunch of them before, realised I'd never actually heard Bellerin speak. Was like listening to Majak Daw for the first time lol.
Bellerín is definatley my favourite player. He does YouTube vlogs and he has a day in the life video. That's my first time hearing him speak. He sounds like he was born in North London. You wouldn't even think he's Spanish.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
I think the Pirello logo being in its default colourway actually kind of makes this shirt better.

Anyway this cements Inter as having the best set of kits in world football this year imo
Might have gone too early with this one - we're still waiting on the Nix ;)

Last edited:
Adelaide's New home kit for the upcoming season and the rest of the FFA cup campaign.
batch_jt003666.jpg

_Damo_

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Adelaide's New home kit for the upcoming season and the rest of the FFA cup campaign.
batch_jt003666.jpg
love the colour and cuffs but i wanna see them in All red shorts and socks before i comment on the rest

love the colour and cuffs but i wanna see them in All red shorts and socks before i comment on the rest
Nahhh, navy shorts would be such a look. Spain look infinitely better when they go with blue shorts over red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back