Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS Roma third kit released. Love it, but I am a Roma fan.

View attachment 749002
Probably in third place in terms of the nike third kits for this year for me behind PSG and Spurs. Rounds out a really nice set for Roma alongside the lightning bolt home and away jerseys.

A-League Logo Dates:

2000- Newcastle Jets
2004- Central Coast Mariners
2005- Adelaide United, Melbourne Victory
2009- Perth Glory
2012- Western Sydney Wanderers
2014- Brisbane Roar, Melbourne City
2017- Sydney FC, Wellington Phoenix
2019- Macarthur FC, Western United

A-League Logo Dates:

2000- Newcastle Jets
2004- Central Coast Mariners
2005- Adelaide United, Melbourne Victory
2009- Perth Glory
2012- Western Sydney Wanderers
2014- Brisbane Roar, Melbourne City
2017- Sydney FC, Wellington Phoenix
2019- Macarthur FC, Western United

cool man

Wanderers away kit

d424294612350b5117e3acb13332aee4.jpg

17c1148ed430903892d349e68f052441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone able to see the other a-league shirts that we are missing? From memory it may only be the central coast away kit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not having a dig at you here but could you at least source some more higher quality images?
Carn, you play fifa and you know they use small images for the jerseys. What more can he do?

From the pics I’ve seen of the nix kit it looks quite a good kit. Tomorrow we shall see.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Interesting story brewing in Liverpool.

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Nike to take over the kit deal as of next year, for a fee of around £75m per season. BUT, New Balance had a clause in their contract allowing them to match any offer from a new supplier and retain the contract. Given Liverpool are their biggest clients and the way the team is tracking at the moment, they’re pretty keen to retain and have stumped up the cash to do so.

Liverpool however, are saying that regardless of the actual fee, NB can’t match other aspects of the deal such as adequate distribution and supply chains around the world (and *cough*Mbappe*cough*), and thus are not really matching the Nike deal. NB are now taking Liverpool to court, to try and hold onto the sponsorship.

Its all getting a bit messy. Hopefully it doesn’t drag out too long, and personally I’m hoping it falls in Nike’s favour. I kinda think if you’re NB, it surely wouldn’t foster a good relationship to take your client to court to retain them against their wishes.

Interesting story brewing in Liverpool.

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Nike to take over the kit deal as of next year, for a fee of around £75m per season. BUT, New Balance had a clause in their contract allowing them to match any offer from a new supplier and retain the contract. Given Liverpool are their biggest clients and the way the team is tracking at the moment, they’re pretty keen to retain and have stumped up the cash to do so.

Liverpool however, are saying that regardless of the actual fee, NB can’t match other aspects of the deal such as adequate distribution and supply chains around the world (and *cough*Mbappe*cough*), and thus are not really matching the Nike deal. NB are now taking Liverpool to court, to try and hold onto the sponsorship.

Its all getting a bit messy. Hopefully it doesn’t drag out too long, and personally I’m hoping it falls in Nike’s favour. I kinda think if you’re NB, it surely wouldn’t foster a good relationship to take your client to court to retain them against their wishes.

I actually think I prefer New Balance to Nike. I am sure Nike will be decent but I am just a bit burned after their efforts with Melbourne City, they were so bland. That, and for me, Liverpool and Adidas have always been a better match.

I actually think I prefer New Balance to Nike. I am sure Nike will be decent but I am just a bit burned after their efforts with Melbourne City, they were so bland. That, and for me, Liverpool and Adidas have always been a better match.
I prefer the fit of the NB kits over Nike but everyone's body shape is different so kind of a mute point. Something like this in the dark red would be nice though.
7500815b9d4b47996767dff87bc924e0.jpg

Adidas would be better, IMO. Better kit designs and fit.
Nike can be be bland on one end whereas in the other end of the scale, can be crazy. Not really a good middle line.
Socceroos have had some interesting designs.
Really really enjoy New Balance. This season kit is classy, last season classic too. The 2017/18 season is the favourite, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back