Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more (mostly away) kits for Euro 2020: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/09/euro-2020-kit-overview-all-leaks-info.html

Belgium away:
belgium-euro-2020-away-kit-14.jpg

Netherlands away:
netherlands-euro-2020-kits-5.jpg

England away:
england-2020-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Croatia home & away:
croatia-2020-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

croatia-euro-2020-away-kit-2.jpg

Spain away:
spain-euro-2020-away-kit-2.jpg

France home & away:
france-euro-2020-kits-3.jpg

france-euro-2020-kits-6.jpg

Germany away:
germany-euro-2020-away-kit-3.jpg

not Euro related but Brazil has new away kit:
brazil-2020-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Some more (mostly away) kits for Euro 2020: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/09/euro-2020-kit-overview-all-leaks-info.html

Belgium away:
belgium-euro-2020-away-kit-14.jpg

Netherlands away:
netherlands-euro-2020-kits-5.jpg

England away:
england-2020-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Croatia home & away:
croatia-2020-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

croatia-euro-2020-away-kit-2.jpg

Spain away:
spain-euro-2020-away-kit-2.jpg

France home & away:
france-euro-2020-kits-3.jpg

france-euro-2020-kits-6.jpg

Germany away:
germany-euro-2020-away-kit-3.jpg

not Euro related but Brazil has new away kit:
brazil-2020-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Austria home kit looking mint:

Melbourne City are posting polls on their Facebook to find their greatest jersey. A lot of love for Melbourne Heart so far

Last edited:
Melbourne City are posting polls on their Facebook to find they're greatest jersey. A lot of live for Melbourne Heart so far
Most City fans since Heart want as much of the Heart back as possible, hopefully, I speak for all of us. I've got a strong feeling that they could rig the vote, the same thing was suspected about the New Zealand retro cricket shirt vote.

Most City fans since Heart want as much of the Heart back as possible, hopefully, I speak for all of us. I've got a strong feeling that they could rig the vote, the same thing was suspected about the New Zealand retro cricket shirt vote.

They posted the full bracket and it seemed pretty fair imo. You have to say most of the early city kits were quite poor.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't imagine having any emotional attachment to the Heart franchise
The main thing I remember about them was having the longest winless streak in the history of the league, like 10 months or something ridiculous, perhaps the emotions attached to them are pain and embarrassment?

The main thing I remember about them was having the longest winless streak in the history of the league, like 10 months or something ridiculous, perhaps the emotions attached to them are pain and embarrassment?
they were around for what, a couple of years? such a bogus franchise. i get not wanting to be taken over by a saudi oil international conglomerate but like, cmon. lol. the kits aren't even that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back