Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC

No, more like the bloodbath that our recent seasons have been.

Also updated image of it (because you know, more blood*)

*allegedly meant to resemble marble.

EZIMRlmXsAI7U17

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
I'm still waiting for us to bring back this beauty, the Pakistan Benson and Hedges World Series Cup kit! :laughing:

View attachment 884582

Would love for that to come back. I remember the amount of excitement and then disappointment a few years ago when it was rumoured to be one of the kits and then wasn't.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
e9840f86358985.5d96c0f5a1d2a.png

By designer Mark Crosby, he did the whole A-League and then some here.
That reds logo would be interesting to see it put as part of the bracket (which it may well do). As for the other logos, imo, very much a mixed bag (both in regard to team names (which I know he didn't come up with all of them) as well as the logos.

Loving the look of Portland Thorns' jerseys in the NWSL. Looking a lot like Freight Train's Sydney Roses from the basketball comp a few years back.
portland-1-min.jpg

Loving the look of Portland Thorns' jerseys in the NWSL. Looking a lot like Freight Train's Sydney Roses from the basketball comp a few years back.
portland-1-min.jpg

What can I say, I'm a trendsetter...

503F7BB1-8BAF-4A7E-AFE6-FACAE168C80C.jpeg

AFC Bournemouth’s 2020-21 jersey. Absolutely love it, sponsor looks infinitely better and more suited than Mansion Bet and a cool take on the stripes.

Hope to see it worn in the Premier League next season, but my hopes aren’t high...

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
View attachment 892041

AFC Bournemouth’s 2020-21 jersey. Absolutely love it, sponsor looks infinitely better and more suited than Mansion Bet and a cool take on the stripes.

Hope to see it worn in the Premier League next season, but my hopes aren’t high...
Kit is 100% confirmed, no word on if the sponsor will continue next season. Imo I would put it at a 50/50 chance. As with everton I think there is going to be a move away from gambling companies due to it being harder to have activations and not being able to be placed on all kits (here's hopping atleast)

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back