Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 892041

AFC Bournemouth’s 2020-21 jersey. Absolutely love it, sponsor looks infinitely better and more suited than Mansion Bet and a cool take on the stripes.

Hope to see it worn in the Premier League next season, but my hopes aren’t high...
Looking at that fit and template, it makes me very interested to see what Umbro will come up with when they start making rugby jerseys again next season. England's test kit being one of the first. Although, I'm not overly a fan of England's training shirt...

leak-1024x576.jpg

Its the Black I reckon, doesn't feel very Chelsea at all.

Yeah between that and the template, looks like some shoddy fan-made design using the old FM jersey templates.

Brown and cream, what a combo! St Pauli knocking it out of the park as always.
st-pauli-20-21-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BB911790-CCE3-44E8-B181-32437B6BE7EE.jpeg

allegedly the new Socceroos away jersey.

personally wish it didn’t have the navy collar and cuffs but love the colour scheme - mad Athens 2004 vibes.

View attachment 906951

allegedly the new Socceroos away jersey.

personally wish it didn’t have the navy collar and cuffs but love the colour scheme - mad Athens 2004 vibes.

Feels too Olympic football to me (especially the AUS and southern cross inside the collar).

It is too plain and typically Nike has just been lazy with our designs.

Feels too Olympic football to me (especially the AUS and southern cross inside the collar).

It is too plain and typically Nike has just been lazy with our designs.
yeah looks a lot like the olympic team logo
752-2000.jpg

Wonder if it was originally meant to be released for that, but has just been put out anyway now.

yeah looks a lot like the olympic team logo
752-2000.jpg

Wonder if it was originally meant to be released for that, but has just been put out anyway now.

Everything about it (apart from the badge) just screams Olympics, the colours, the logo inside the collar, the basic design.

Pretty sure adidas are doing the Olympic gear still.

Just tried to find out about this and the only article I could find was from 2005 which said the Adidas contract was until 2016. So I don't know if they re-signed or if it was extended.

Will keep looking.

Just tried to find out about this and the only article I could find was from 2005 which said the Adidas contract was until 2016. So I don't know if they re-signed or if it was extended.

Will keep looking.

Yeah fair call. I saw an article about another sponsor signing on for 2020 and the photo had team in adidas gear, but on closer inspection it was an old photo from 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back