Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footy headlines is reporting that AS Roma will be kitted out by new balance on a 3 year deal, fixed money rather than based on sales percentage.

Last edited:
Footy headlines is reporting that AS Roma will be kitted out by new balance on a 3 year deal, fixed money rather than based on sales percentage.
Does the article not actually say that won’t be the case? They will receive a smaller fixed sum in exchange for a large percentage of sales? I could be wrong though, footyheadlines articles are written like riddles :p.

Does the article not actually say that won’t be the case? They will receive a smaller fixed sum in exchange for a large percentage of sales? I could be wrong though, footyheadlines articles are written like riddles :p.
You're right. I think footy headlines enjoy making people confused.

Football Club Internazionale Milano will officially change their name to Inter Milano, which will include a new minimalist crest ala Juve in 2017.

Attachments

• 9D151778-3CE6-4430-A38F-346F1751BA77.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Feels like an even more mediocre version of the New York Mets
It kinda sucks that the Yankees monogram is the 'unofficial logo of New York', because the Mets logo is way better imo. The royal and orange colours are then the cherry on top.

View attachment 1044066Football Club Internazionale Milano will officially change their name to Inter Milano, which will include a new minimalist crest ala Juve in 2017.
If Pirelli is off the shirts like is rumoured, Inter could be looking almost unrecognisable next season. The strange part to me is, they saw all the negative backlash on the Juve logo and then they decided to do the exact same thing themselves, and go one step further by changing the name of the club.

View attachment 1044066Football Club Internazionale Milano will officially change their name to Inter Milano, which will include a new minimalist crest ala Juve in 2017.
So desperate to be Juve yet will remind you about their treble at every turn.
I.M = Inter Merda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puyol-700x1060-Copy-4.jpg

el clasico special edition by barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back