Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

manchester-city-21-22-home-kit-2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norwich's 'to the fans' kit to be worn for the last home game of the season. Sponsorless shirt with a graphic of fans with flags and banners on the front. 5000 made, selling them for £30 (about $55 in our money) with £5 of that going to fan groups in order to improve stadium atmosphere when fans are allowed back into the stadium. A bit of a polarising design, but such a great initiative, particularly given the events of the past week.

Large

Norwich's 'to the fans' kit to be worn for the last home game of the season. Sponsorless shirt with a graphic of fans with flags and banners on the front. 5000 made, selling them for £30 (about $55 in our money) with £5 of that going to fan groups in order to improve stadium atmosphere when fans are allowed back into the stadium. A bit of a polarising design, but such a great initiative, particularly given the events of the past week.

Large

Credit to the Canaries and Errea, they always come up with some cool stuff. I've liked most of them, the green and gold is uniquely Norwich in England so you could really do anything and you'll know who it is. Really like this one too, and the initiative.
Congrats on promotion!

Credit to the Canaries and Errea, they always come up with some cool stuff. I've liked most of them, the green and gold is uniquely Norwich in England so you could really do anything and you'll know who it is. Really like this one too, and the initiative.
Congrats on promotion!
They will be moving on from Errea next season which I think is a bit of a shame, particularly if it is for Joma like is rumoured (really can't think of a decent kit that they have ever made).

The side panels for the new puma template (both AC Milan and Man City) makes it look very amateur - maybe will look better once the 'Emirates' is added

milan-21-22-home-kit-2.jpg

The side panels for the new puma template (both AC Milan and Man City) makes it look very amateur - maybe will look better once the 'Emirates' is added

Disagree - big Nike 2002 vibes, which I love. Wouldn’t mind seeing that template make a modern comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back