Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayo Vallecano's kits take an interesting turn this season, using the bolt from the emblem as their sash. Also, similar to that Everton away kit from earlier in the thread, I'm always interested in kits like the one in the middle, being a fan of Perth FC in the WAFL...

View attachment 1181581
I really like the idea but all I can think is that they are not stonks

Kappa's First go at a Venezia shirt. Love this but at $145 before shipping, I'll have to hope it makes it through to sales season.
HomeShirt-Full.jpg

Love that they are going back to their dutch roots, particularly the away and third kits without the shield and just the embroidered logo. Really classy stuff.

Last edited:
No A-League logo?
Yeah I noticed that as well, same with the wleague kit. Wleague may be related to a change in sponsor (which seems to have been subtly mentioned in a couple of articles), might be the same with the aleague.

Victory to move to Macron from next season

Knew it was coming but still not quite sure how to feel about this. Adidas are a big name and generally produce quality, but some of their efforts in recent years were a bit phoned in. Macron tend to do a few more bespoke things but I find them to be hit and miss too.

Gotta laugh at the announcment though. Trying to spruik all the big name Euro clubs Macron deal with to show what level we’re on, when we literally had one of the biggest names in Adidas for the last ten years. You know you’re struggling when Paok is the second best club you can think of haha.

Knew it was coming but still not quite sure how to feel about this. Adidas are a big name and generally produce quality, but some of their efforts in recent years were a bit phoned in. Macron tend to do a few more bespoke things but I find them to be hit and miss too.

Gotta laugh at the announcment though. Trying to spruik all the big name Euro clubs Macron deal with to show what level we’re on, when we literally had one of the biggest names in Adidas for the last ten years. You know your struggling when Paok is the second best club you can think of haha.
Macron do good quality kits that are of good quality and bespoke. When Adidas (and Nike) have decided they done, the quality is just poor, and they stick alot of the clubs they have with stock templates. I think Victory are better off with macron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta laugh at the announcment though. Trying to spruik all the big name Euro clubs Macron deal with to show what level we’re on, when we literally had one of the biggest names in Adidas for the last ten years. You know you’re struggling when Paok is the second best club you can think of haha.
Trying to appeal to the target audience 🤪🇬🇷

Just training shirts. They are still waiting for the new kits and other gear to come in from Italy
move the macron logo and add the (mysteriously absent from the roars kits) a-league logo and you have a pretty standard victory kit

move the macron logo and add the (mysteriously absent from the roars kits) a-league logo and you have a pretty standard victory kit

Not sure about a “standard” kit when it doesn’t have a V. Not since the inaugural kit worn from 2005-07 has a Victory home shirt not featured some form of V on the front.

Red Star's new kit with Kappa (really cornering the hipster football team market atm). Features velcro badges that fans can apply to the shirt to show support for various social causes and other teams apparently? Bonus points for anyone who can spot the Dynamo that appears in the launch video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back