Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Jets third looks like it came from somewhere...
By request, here's the jets. happy to take suggestions and feedback as always.
Edit: enlarged the J on the monogram.
gsZ3kNd.png
This portfolio really was ahead of its time.

I might be completely wrong about this, but I am starting to get the feeling that the new .\ Leagues logo is not going to ever actually appear as the competiton logo. It may however become the APL logo to represent that organisation.

It almost feels like the "mistake" made by Melbourne City was an intentional leak to gauge peoples thoughts on it (as they happened to leak both the regular and champions designs, which looking back seems weird that they wouldn't have the champions logo on both kits). That went down like a lead balloon so they have quietly dropped the launch and will continue with the current design for this year.

This is now added to with the release of the first 6 rounds draw in which a large number of clubs are using the current logo on their graphics. If there was a new logo incoming, wouldn't all clubs be under the direction to not use it? Especially as the clubs are now the ones running the league.

As I said I may be proven wrong, but it is just feeling like it isn't happening (which will be a good thing as the leaked design is garbage).

playing FIFA 22 now and all the club's have the normal A-League logo and not the .\ logo.
View attachment 1247600

FIFA games are not reliable sources of logo changes, let alone kit designs. FIFA 21 never updated any of the wrong A-League kits, so the logo wouldn't be a priority either.

We need answers. Surely someone know what’s up with this .\ logo?

As I posted above, I am starting to believe it was a "leak" to gauge opinion. It didn't go down well and was shelved.

Either that or was left so late to make a call on it, that they decided to keep the current design for another year.

FIFA games are not reliable sources of logo changes, let alone kit designs. FIFA 21 never updated any of the wrong A-League kits, so the logo wouldn't be a priority either.

As I posted above, I am starting to believe it was a "leak" to gauge opinion. It didn't go down well and was shelved.

Either that or was left so late to make a call on it, that they decided to keep the current design for another year.
The Wanderers hinted at some change to the logo. I think it will change, they just aren't ready yet. I agree with your fifa comments and think that it may be back to the drawing board. I guess we will wait and see.

The Wanderers hinted at some change to the logo. I think it will change, they just aren't ready yet. I agree with your fifa comments and think that it may be back to the drawing board. I guess we will wait and see.
this is their logo change for this year if it hasn't been posted yet. unless you mean a full redesign header.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I didn’t picture it first until I saw the reveal gif, but the backslash is actually a 3D rectangle, which looks pretty cool in the moving application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back