Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Love the concept however I think it will appear fairly illegible from a distance. Hope I'm wrong. I reckon the white outline could have been a bit thicker.
It’s like Melbourne’s AFLW Pride jumper which was great except the numbers were always going to be tough to read.

Mozzie_Squad

All Australian
Dec 13, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melb City, Storm, Stars

AVvXsEgGL3qqMDUxZy86H5h66brCnIaVLYQ2akWsMltcg18HDmCtNdqx-ioygIrba7UymUqCFQBc3L0SsyZ8hYGJHhmhIcd9HzWIlZ9BAcw3VelrkGrLWo3pL3E7WHBBn4PyY3DgXsPaGzBfqFXBnvXaCszWLucdS-QHaU0F7hkzm3oUhrFaqQicv6CK3L8xtw=s1000

Aug 20, 2010
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Bayern, Chelsea FC, Raiders

CollarJazzKnee

All Australian
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
why can't the A-League make kits like these. Most have good clean designs with minimal sponsors.
Unfortunately the A league needs all the sponsorship and money it can get for its clubs. It’s why the kits look like billboards.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix

SunsphereParker

Senior List
Jul 30, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What ah.. what exactly is Detroit fc's logo?

Detroit City FC - Wikipedia
The Spirit of Detroit statue. The city often dresses it up in one of their sporting team’s jerseys if they get to play offs and stuff. Shame NYC don’t do it and get Lady Liberty in a Giants beanie etc.

Attachments

• 27A2A945-8E4A-491C-A800-648DCE9377C0.jpeg
    27A2A945-8E4A-491C-A800-648DCE9377C0.jpeg
    669.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Arsenal worse red shorts and socks with the home shirt. Generating a lot of talk online.

View attachment 1341792

Nope, f*** off. Arsenal is and should forever be white shorts.

In the entire clubs history it has been white shorts in all but 8 years in the late 1800's when they wore blue shorts (1889-1893 - but wore white as well, and 1894-1897), but that was before the current club came into being (in the Royal/Woolwich Arsenal days).

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
Not into the red shorts, but I like the red socks, reminds me of the George Graham years. But even our jersey is s**t this season too, so low-rent and amateurish, like a local side

Last edited:

Normally clubs sign with smaller manufacturers to get more bespoke designs, not teamwear with the shittest graphic imaginable printed on, the materials used by macron are pretty amateur too, like something off DHGate. The away is particularly terrible, the V is not showing up at all and the navy on the bastardised badge is not even the same as the navy on the macron logo or the shoulders.

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Normally clubs sign with smaller manufacturers to get more bespoke designs, not teamwear with the shittest graphic imaginable printed on, the materials used by macron are pretty amateur too, like something off DHGate. The away is particularly terrible, the V is not showing up at all and the navy on the bastardised badge is not even the same as the navy on the macron logo or the shoulders.
Feels very rushed, I'm also suprised they haven't lined up a sponsor. I know it was a late entry but these should of really been something that was being prepared as soon as they made the semis, if not as part of the regular designs as a just in case (they didn't even have a fa cup kit ready)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back