Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bang average shirt saved by stunning numbers.
FSoHOx-XoAQKA04

Absolutely not bang average. Its a take on our 2012-13 UCL jersey. Lots of history in that for the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its yellow and black stripes that have been cut off to accomodate a sponsor and a pattern within the stripes that is so subtle it is impossible to make out. Puma really should be doing better for one of their top tier teams.

2000 -> 2012 -> 2022

178f7e9726c2617fbf6b068f3363391c.jpg

ef2ff7f5a099fc37b2d4f3b4a3e7546a.jpg

f922da8d2154b015d43aa5dd1e4081c7.jpg

Im

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I prefer the 2002 and 2012 versions because there's great sponsor integration (and because they're horizontal logos...)

From a design standpoint, the stripes really could have been left intact. The sponsor has a white outline around it in the first place, just stick it on the stripes and be done with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like we got a sneak peek at the new names and number font that'll be used on kits from next season. I'm pretty sure they were supposed to be used this year before the A-League absolutely ****ed the timelines by not giving manufacturers enough time.

Really not sure how this partnership works, Do macron actually make the shirts or is all their stuff done by Ultra Football with the macron branding, like the Suns/Saints 'New Balance' gear?

Pretty sure Ultra Football just took over the MV retail operations, I remember getting a members email about it a couple months back.

The kit looks nice, but I guarantee it was designed as a championship kit and then rebadged when we failed to make it.

The EFL will loosen its kit rules to improve match-day contrast for colour-blind players, officials and fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back