Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-League memes have been going on about how Australia was supposed to be dropping a commemorative kit for 100 years? Feel like I completely missed the original reports of that?

A-League memes have been going on about how Australia was supposed to be dropping a commemorative kit for 100 years? Feel like I completely missed the original reports of that?
Yeah there was mentioned that they will. Never mentioned when they will be doing it from memory.

“Other commemorative items that will be available over the coming months include a retro jersey, scarf, pin, and keyring."
Most likely the kit will be launched to get us excited for the World Cup. I'd say it should be released to coincide with the A-League season start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must've missed the memo because it looks like Man United are wearing a Heritage jersey against Melbourne Victory right now

Really beautiful anniversary shirt from nike for Club Olimpia in Paraguay. Love that it is only available to members too, means that a bunch of them won't be sitting in closets in England as 'investments'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back