Workshop Soccer Kit Designs (Mockups)

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a few I did a few years back...

View attachment 217196

View attachment 217197
I like these, though the big block at the back doesn't work. It doesn't fit in well with the theme.

Maybe it would be saccharine and garish full time, but I dig like the Socceroos in all gold against Chile a few years back. It was unique. In a weird way, such a naff look has actually started to become a favourite of mine... all yellow kind of works I think. Maybe I have the Mariners latest masterpiece/shockery to thank for that...

The away strip is cool too. Ochre suits Australian sides and again, it's really something not many other club teams, let alone nations, are trotting out with. I think if you wore a really ochre-heavy away strip at the World Cup, even though it'd be a first, most people would still associate it with Australia. That raw, earthy colour is special.

In my opinion I actually hate how the navy has become the Socceroos default away strip. Not just default, but permanent. It isn't unique. It is on the flag, but it just doesn't sit right. I think we have so many colour schemes to work with, and we should try it. So many colours that are part of our country and that aren't being used by other sides. In my humble, the away strip should be alternated. I like the idea of something like:

2016-2017 Qualifiers and Confederations Cup: Ochre shirt, black shorts, black socks, yellow detailings
2018, World Cup: Wattle green with a very pale yellow detailing, like this stellar Celtic strip
2019-2020, Asian Cup: All sky-blue, which was the Socceroos first ever home shirt. Spruik its relationship with the summer's sky

216976_02c2d1add77a66509750f2e83f3eb443.png
Get rid of the sleeve design and sashes and you have a ripper Arsenal home kit.

Get rid of the sleeve design and sashes and you have a ripper Arsenal home kit.
So a red shirt and white sleeves? The point was to be experimental. I don't think Arsenal would adopt anything similar. Besides, it's based off an old 3rd shirt.
arsenal-2014-2015-3rd.gif

Ah, it looks like it is time to delve into the Craegus archives for just some of my old designs:

Arsenal 90th Anniversary Season:
Arsenal90th1stDivisionPremierLeague.png

Aston Villa:
AstonVilla.png

Sydney FC:
SydneyFCHome.png
SydneyFCAway.png

Plymouth Argyle:
PlymouthArgyleHomeChampionshipEditi.png

Egypt:
EgyptHome.png
EgyptAway.png

Sandefjord Fotball Club

SandefjordFotball.png

And two for a Western Sydney A-League team before the Wanderers or Rovers were even proposed:

WesternSydneyA-LeagueFantasy.png
WesternSydneyA-LeagueAwayFantasy.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back