Whatever re

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve already stated that I will no longer stand by while these anti vaxxers and Covid deniers continue to peddle mistruths.
As should we all.
There is nothing happy about people whinging about weddings being cancelled while not doing the one thing that we can all do to prevent such occurrences.
And the funny thing is, these people moan about losing their opportunities, but don’t think of others in the future who will lose theirs because they don’t do the community thing.
She may be a gem, and in the past I would most definitely agree with that assessment, but today she is hurting the whole country.
That is a load of s**t and you know it

I tried with you but I am done now

All the best mate

I’ve already stated that I will no longer stand by while these anti vaxxers and Covid deniers continue to peddle mistruths.
As should we all.
There is nothing happy about people whinging about weddings being cancelled while not doing the one thing that we can all do to prevent such occurrences.
And the funny thing is, these people moan about losing their opportunities, but don’t think of others in the future who will lose theirs because they don’t do the community thing.
She may be a gem, and in the past I would most definitely agree with that assessment, but today she is hurting the whole country.
BW I don’t give a damn whether you think I’m a gem or not but I do object to you making assumptions about what I think and do.
I do not owe you any explanation for my thoughts or actions, whatever they are, and your insensitivity to the real suffering going on in much of our country at the moment is appalling.

It’s not Mykonos …

… but it’s the Greek Island of Antikythera, so close enough.

I discovered this today, a short video about a mechanical computer found in a shipwreck from the times of Ancient Greece.

Super interesting, very impressive, those Ancient Greeks were really something! (Quote from the vid, “the ancient Greeks were around 300 years away from putting a man on the moon”)

Last edited:
It’s not Mykonos …

… but it’s the Greek Island of Antikythera, so close enough.

I discovered this today, a short video about a mechanical computer found in a shipwreck from the times of Ancient Greece.

Super interesting, very impressive, those Ancient Greeks were really something! (Quote from the vid, “the ancient Greeks were around 300 years away from putting a man on the moon”)

Murdoch?

Hmm….
the rules you speak of are the rules everyone breaks. Most not by intention, just the way we move in society.
The rules I would report are those that are intentional. Like the woman who told one of the staff members in my wifes workplace that they had almost run out of food because on Saturday they hosted a BBQ for 30 people.
You do understand that the 1.5 metre rule is based on being inside that distance for an extended amount of time. I think it’s 10 or 15 minutes. That’s a violation, not a brief time inside the 1.5, that’s just a recommendation to avoid it if you can.
So no, I’ve not broken that one. You really need to understand the rules before you try and apply them as a weapon.
When we were not in lockdown I did shake hands with reps. And immediately pumped sanitiser onto my hands and made sure the reps did to. This is technically a breach of the rules, but I doubt there would be much interest in fining me considering the immediate sanitisation.
I sometimes don’t wear a mask indoors, or out. I try to most times because I feel it’s my responsibility to my workmates and my fellow community members, but as I have a medical exemption I don’t expect to be fined.
I’m not a saint, never pretended to be. But I will report outrageous breaking of the rules because it’s the community that suffers when they do.
I would hope you would do the same, but as you purport to be a person who would be at the front of the line to break these party rules I doubt you would.

I've only ever gone to the clubs and bars when they're open.. when the Drac lifts restrictions.. and now that we're in lockdown.. and the clubs and bars are shut.. it doesn't mean I'm gonna invite my mates Spiz Con and Ari over.. so that we can 'get on da beeeeers'.. it's not appropriate.. it's not essential.. it's.. not.. needed.

Touched my letterbox on the footpath side..
Snap lockdown
Used my blowdryer.. oh s**t.. hot air rises
Snap lockdown
D D D for Dickhead lock it in Ed.. are you sure.. not a not b or c.. no Ed ill go for D I'll go for D..
Snap lockdown
Touched the bowzer at the servo without a glove
Snap lockdown
D D D for Drac lock it in Ed lock it in.. are you sure.. yes Ed.. lock it in.. lock it in
Snap Lockdown

I was watching Murdoch TV the other day re.. and they showed someone crying whilst wearing a mask.. like this person Mr Mrs Ms Symbol nothing or whatever was like full on bawling their eyes out and that re.. and I thought it was all an act and that re.. like I was waiting for this person to spit out 4 extra strength fishermen's friends thinking that's what was making their eyes tear and that re sort of a thing.. like the whole thing was an act and that re.. but much to my surprise.. the tears were real. Couldn't believe it re.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Discarded coffee cup lid found on footpath
Snap lockdown
Discarded 7/11 Slurpee cup found in gutter
Snap lockdown
Dog turd found at park
Snap lockdown
Person touched 5 cucumbers at IGA but only purchased 3
Snap lockdown
Person seen going bazerk pressing traffic light button whilst holding on to pole
Snap lockdown

Last edited:
I’m not insensitive to the suffering that is happening.
I simply point out the selfishness of people.
Your crying over the postponement of your daughters wedding is just one of those. You’d be happy to hold it with all the people that have been invited, knowing that one or 10 may be infected, but not worrying about the hundreds of wedding that could be cancelled because of your selfishness.
You call it insensitive, I call it simple facts backed by science and statistics.
Its not yours, or your daughters fault that the situation we face has lead to that postponement.
But your very public attempts to discourage people from doing the only thing we can do to prevent these postponements shows you up to be a selfish person. That you are obviously passing this poison on to others in your family must be called out as it affects every person in this country.
We want to get back to normal. Anti vaxx disinformation is only slowing that process.
I don’t have a problem calling out people who are holding us back.
You are so far upset yourself it’s a wonder you can breathe

I’m not insensitive to the suffering that is happening.
I simply point out the selfishness of people.
Your crying over the postponement of your daughters wedding is just one of those. You’d be happy to hold it with all the people that have been invited, knowing that one or 10 may be infected, but not worrying about the hundreds of wedding that could be cancelled because of your selfishness.
You call it insensitive, I call it simple facts backed by science and statistics.
Its not yours, or your daughters fault that the situation we face has lead to that postponement.
But your very public attempts to discourage people from doing the only thing we can do to prevent these postponements shows you up to be a selfish person. That you are obviously passing this poison on to others in your family must be called out as it affects every person in this country.
We want to get back to normal. Anti vaxx disinformation is only slowing that process.
I don’t have a problem calling out people who are holding us back.

I tend to agree with you in a general way about covid responses, but you're casting a lot of stones. I've read enough of your posts to know that you would be at great risk if you caught covid and I suspect that you're financially secure. Do you think you'd have the same opinion and come from the same perspective if you were young healthy and being financially or emotionally smashed by lockdowns? I don’t think I would.

Amazing how personal circumstances and political views can make you so rigid and dogmatic in your views of s**t and that re.. are you not better off being a centrist re? Swing left and right.. do the helicopter? Learn how to dance to all genres of music and that re.. if that's not your cup of tea.. at least have an appreciation and understanding that folk like to dance to whatever re not only mosh to the tunes of Cosmic Psychos at the Espy re? Do the Rick Astley dance on the spot moves.. the paso doble.. the zorba.. dance on the blocks in Mykonos in a fluro pair of g bangers.

Last edited:
Person gets sick eating patisserie chicken from supermarket
Snap lockdown
Person spotted wearing stackhat
Snap lockdown
Person spotted spitting on pavement
Snap lockdown
Person spotted apologising to fellow customer at Aldi
Snap lockdown
Person spotted purchasing fragrance candles
Snap lockdown

Status