Winter Sochi - Journos share their hotel experiences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of that is appalling.
But some of it also shows that these media personal haven't been outside of America before.
I know of a few countries I've been to which say put toilet paper in the bin.
It's not a new phenomena

• Admin
Some of that is appalling.
But some of it also shows that these media personal haven't been outside of America before.
I know of a few countries I've been to which say put toilet paper in the bin.
It's not a new phenomena
Yeah but those are countries with ancient sewer systems. You'd expect a bit of an upgrade if you're hosting the Olympics.

Yeah but those are countries with ancient sewer systems. You'd expect a bit of an upgrade if you're hosting the Olympics.
Yet one of the places I had to do it was Beijing..... 2011 and 12 in 2 separate trips.
They hosted the Olympics in 2008.....

Hotels are still under construction. Water, if it’s running, isn’t drinkable. One German photographer told the AP over the weekend that his hotel still had stray dogs and construction workers wandering in and out of rooms.

For those of you asking, when there's no lobby in your hotel, you go to the owner's bedroom to check in.

Ohhhh the humanity.

These guys get five star treatment 99% of their working lives and for once are forced to suck it up a bit.

If things start getting dangerous (an attack or something) then they will have legitimate complaints. All I'm seeing is a bunch of self entitled campaigners thinking the world should move for them.

The only one I see with a legitimate issue is the chick with yellow running water.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back