Official Club Stuff Social Club end of year party‏

Remove this Banner Ad

It is astonishing to think that Collins is only 17 years old. I went up to shake his hand (all 5'6" of me) and the closer I got his size was quite intimidating. Wished him all the best and he said he was keen to put a solid pre-season in and hopefully get in the team for Round 1.

Overall I thought that last night was the best I've attended. Roughie better look out as Webb is quickly overtaking him as my favourite player. I don't recall seeing Dicko there but maybe I wasn't in the right area. As usual Bob, Bonti etc were very popular. Dale has added some bulk but still looks like he is about 15.

Pretty sure I heard the new CEO say we were tracking for 8,500 thousand social club members which is great.

Danny was a great host and seeing the ugly jumper in real life makes me want to purchase one...instead though I bought my niece her first Bulldogs jumper.

I also heard him say to a concerned member that they would cap it at 10,000 so that they can guarantee tickets WHEN we make the the GF.

What'd he say?

When asked which team he liked beating best he answered pretty emphatically that it was "GWS" and that "we got the better part of the deal" the antipathy was evident in the tone and his body language and it was delivered by somebody that took the events of last October and what it did to a club that he obviously loves quite personally. I wouldn't expect to see the other guy embraced by our club or playing group when he announces his retirement during the middle of this season.

It is astonishing to think that Collins is only 17 years old. I went up to shake his hand (all 5'6" of me) and the closer I got his size was quite intimidating. Wished him all the best and he said he was keen to put a solid pre-season in and hopefully get in the team for Round 1.
Had a good chat to Roughie and I asked if the boys were getting stuck into Collins about looking like a dad. He had a good laugh and said yeah he is about 40. The talk is to get Adams in very early in the season as he is a mature body. Also he is expecting a bit more time through the ruck this year and the shoulder is feeling great.

I also heard him say to a concerned member that they would cap it at 10,000 so that they can guarantee tickets WHEN we make the the GF.
Has always been the case for all clubs. Otherwise they couldn't possibly 'guarantee' a GF ticket with all the corporate tickets they have.

When asked which team he liked beating best he answered pretty emphatically that it was "GWS" and that "we got the better part of the deal" the antipathy was evident in the tone and his body language and it was delivered by somebody that took the events of last October and what it did to a club that he obviously loves quite personally. I wouldn't expect to see the other guy embraced by our club or playing group when he announces his retirement during the middle of this season.
Subtle dig at "the guy who wears #32" as well.

Whatd he say about Talia? Must admit it made be feel a little sick looking at all the pics of Talia and several dogs players hanging out in the off season.
Yeah obviously was already organised though

Danny was a great host and seeing the ugly jumper in real life makes me want to purchase one...instead though I bought my niece her first Bulldogs jumper.

Thank you aunty NoName! When will you be knitting her a little luchador mask in red, white and blue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall I thought that last night was the best I've attended. Roughie better look out as Webb is quickly overtaking him as my favourite player. I don't recall seeing Dicko there but maybe I wasn't in the right area. As usual Bob, Bonti etc were very popular. Dale has added some bulk but still looks like he is about 15.

Pretty sure I heard the new CEO say we were tracking for 8,500 thousand social club members which is great.

I thought it was a great night, my first time, and would definitely go again. In wondering if they might chuck a few pies in the warmers to sell, as I'm sure some kids, like mine don't eat Burritos

Whatd he say about Talia? Must admit it made be feel a little sick looking at all the pics of Talia and several dogs players hanging out in the off season.
Gordon mentioned something about his Kyle Cheney joke falling flat with the players. No mention of Talia, but I did ask a few of the guys where they went for their breaks and those that said Bali, I was tempted to ask about him but chickened out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back