Social Club Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky Star

Club Legend
Nov 10, 2003
APW
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just leafing through our membership renewal booklet and wondering if getting a social club membership is worth it? I see that social club members are guaranteed a GF ticket if Bulldogs make it, but they have to be purchased before 1 July - how does this work? Would appreciate some feedback, thanks.

Pretty sure that you can buy a basic membership now but if you want to, you can upgrade to a social club membership later on, by paying the difference. But you will need to do it by July 1st to be eligible to purchase the GF tickets, should we make it.

Social Club - 'tis what I've got.

There's actually a few benefits this time around joining Social Club than there was back a few years ago. I can't remember exactly what, but my Dad was telling me the other day about it.

I am also thinking about upgrading to social club.If you go to the dogs footy show or have planned to go you get a free passs for you and two guests to attend on one occasion which is a pretty good bonus considering you would know if you have attended that the cost per person is about $20 per person.

And then of course there the access to the gf tics if things go the right way ;)

I'll probably fork out the extra dollars for a Social Club ticket this season, you do get some extra benefits ie discount meals/drinks etc but the finals ticket situation is always favourable should we come good in 2006.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back