Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
Not directly related to the social credit system, but here we have a big tech corporate big-wig telling its customers -- globally -- they have to vote Biden or there will be civil war.

Granted their product is an online service and not a financial institution, but the gall of these people to essentially declare any conservative or even moderate staff/clientele they're not wanted and essentially plant a flag is jaw-dropping. Ironically, they think threatening people based on their vote is pro-democracy.

Have already seen this in effect with members of the Proud Boys getting accounts frozen. Call it a precursor or an alternative to the social credit system referenced in the thread. Banks for me, but not for thee.

Did you get one of these from Papa Google, Chief ?

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Not directly related to the social credit system, but here we have a big tech corporate big-wig telling its customers -- globally -- they have to vote Biden or there will be civil war.

Granted their product is an online service and not a financial institution, but the gall of these people to essentially declare any conservative or even moderate staff/clientele they're not wanted and essentially plant a flag is jaw-dropping. Ironically, they think threatening people based on their vote is pro-democracy.

Have already seen this in effect with members of the Proud Boys getting accounts frozen. Call it a precursor or an alternative to the social credit system referenced in the thread. Banks for me, but not for thee.

Did you get one of these from Papa Google, Chief ?

This has absolutely nothing to do with social credit system.

the only issue here is that you seem to be against free speech. Maybe chinas the country for you.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Nice try.
Seriously delete your post it has nothing to do with this thread topic.

You want to talk about banning businesses from voicing their democratic political opinions then please go right ahead in your own thread.

in china your business can be shut down for voicing such opinions. you seem to be in favour of the CCP.

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
Seriously delete your post it has nothing to do with this thread topic.

You want to talk about banning businesses from voicing their democratic political opinions then please go right ahead in your own thread.

in china your business can be shut down for voicing such opinions. you seem to be in favour of the CCP.
Keep spinning.

Back