Socially Distant AFL Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

You're an absolute joke mate.

Point 5 is not interesting.

In the US they are over 2 million infections and 120 000 dead.

Despite anything you say, Victoria is not having crowds at the AFL anytime soon.

Any other nonsense you spew is completely irrelevant.

I really hope you are late teens, early 20's and can put your nonsense down to naivety.

Anything else and I am seriously concerned.

Yes it is interesting, studies show that 40/60% of all people are likely to be immune from Corona virus by simple fact of having the common cold, that's why it is important for kids to be out playing with other kids, playing in the dirt etc, that's how you build immunity, not hiding away like you probably want us all to do.

you should pay attention to facts, not the hysterical MSM taking you for a ride.

Also i should add the fatality rate has come down and down and down and is now seasonal flu rates as the link states

If your team won the flag would you ignore the social distancing advice to get on the sauce & celebrate with your fellow supporters?

Some complete rubbish being pushed in newspapers online this morning about how dangerous it was at Optus Stadium on Thursday night I was there it was well managed no issues what so ever.
I repeat it is far more dangerous at the shopping mall my wife works at and the other one I have been too where you can hardly get a carpark on a Saturday and in the nightlife areas around Perth.
Stop the scaremongering the virus is going to be around for along time we cant spend the whole time hiding under our beds if there is an outbreak we can deal with it only way forward.

Excuse my ignorance, but how do Fox Footy and Channel 7 get the crowd effects these days? To what extent is it just being played from a sound library? Do they have some sort of hookup of real fans of those teams reacting from home? is it a combination of the real small crowd and fake elements?

Great to see everybody doing the right thing in the crowds. Well done to all humans everyone is fantastic

Were we at the same games? Security goons had to do triple time with idiots sitting in their non-allocated seats. Also: are you drunk and/or high?
Watch out you might be called a troll and be banned for having negative feedback

Were we at the same games? Security goons had to do triple time with idiots sitting in their non-allocated seats. Also: are you drunk and/or high?
Also you may have personally attacked me in the post. Some people might not like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back