Society and Culture BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

Look it's probably best for all concerned if she just gets assassinated already.

Preferably at the hands of a white person.

For the ironing.

What's that Satan?

Edit: Ford Fairlane you missed one now REALLY out of context post! :p

Wait, is this a real thing? Dearie me.
Capture_zpsp3o4hdyq.jpg

http://www.onenation.com.au/policies/islam

It is quite honestly, 1930's Germany sort of talk.

Nah not outraged by it - I just wish he'd go away.
I heard many years ago from Aboriginals who are related to an Aboriginal bloke that played over 300 AFL games that Aboriginal players do not sing the National Anthem at AFL games as a silent protest because they disrespect white Governance or words to that effect.Since then I have always watched intently during the National anthem if any Aboriginals sing it.Not once in many many years have I seen one sing it.Whereas I have seen Aboriginal rugby league players sing it. Buddy has come out and said Mundine is off the mark and we should sing it.I have never seen Buddy even mumble the words however.Before someone brands me racist.Go back and look at all the videos you can find and try and prove me wrong.I will glady make an apology if so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard many years ago from Aboriginals who are related to an Aboriginal bloke that played over 300 AFL games that Aboriginal players do not sing the National Anthem at AFL games as a silent protest because they disrespect white Governance or words to that effect.Since then I have always watched intently during the National anthem if any Aboriginals sing it.Not once in many many years have I seen one sing it.Whereas I have seen Aboriginal rugby league players sing it. Buddy has come out and said Mundine is off the mark and we should sing it.I have never seen Buddy even mumble the words however.Before someone brands me racist.Go back and look at all the videos you can find and try and prove me wrong.I will glady make an apology if so.
Sad to reply to myself but Buddy didn't even raise a mumble to the National anthem. Coincidence maybe?+

nationalism is stupid anyway, but why should an aboriginal person give a **** about a british anthem?

Ok I'll bite, why do you think that nationalism is stupid, I have immense pride in where I come from and take just as much joy in seeing people from other countries showing their individual nationalism.

Ok I'll bite, why do you think that nationalism is stupid, I have immense pride in where I come from and take just as much joy in seeing people from other countries showing their individual nationalism.
Nationalism (ie: everyone thinking their country is the greatest) is awesome! It's advent as a new form of worship since 1900 has done wonders for the world!

Nationalism (ie: everyone thinking their country is the greatest) is awesome! It's advent as a new form of worship since 1900 has done wonders for the world!
It can be closely aligned to people supporting football teams and yes my team is the best.

That's patriotism. Nationalism is the misguided belief of having superiority over other countries and their people, and belief in a set national identity, hence the Reclaim Australia types getting out and about to "protect" their white bread society.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back