Play Nice Society, Religion & Politics Thread

Would you kick them out if they continually refer to players as niggers?
VG6xyxR.gif

Hello mon ami from another place.

Even as a Bloods fan I rarely look at, much less post in this thread. Please exercise some caution.

I have zero time for nut jobs.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Gladys has resigned

Ouch. I can imagine this isn't going to do the Vic opposition any favours when trying to attack Victoria and pointing to NSW about how wonderful the Bin Chicken has been.

No way!
At the Swans?
At every club. Might be a small few. Might be the younger and immature ones, might be the older ones stuck in ways. You don't know until a story breaks.

But if a story broke today about an "un-named Swans player caught saying racist thing" I wouldn't be surprised by it. At all

dosser

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
At every club. Might be a small few. Might be the younger and immature ones, might be the older ones stuck in ways. You don't know until a story breaks.

But if a story broke today about an "un-named Swans player caught saying racist thing" I wouldn't be surprised by it. At all
That's crazy. Our players are not representative of society at all.

Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
So ... we are the China of the AFL?

Horse Jinping = glorious leader for life.
China plays the very long game usually. Ususually orver 30-100 year timeframe. Xi Jinping is getting impatient and wants it to happen in his premiership. He has done a Saints and gone all in too early.
His determination to get Taiwan will blow up in his face, just like Saints traded in some high priced Fremantle winger and others. Xi has domestic problems like power problems and he is trying to mask them by doing fly bys over Taiwan to hide his domestic vulnerabilities. Lots of clubs do the same by bringing in big name players on high salaries.

Meanwhile Taiwan and Sydney invest in their own people and develop qualities that others want and covert but cannot buy. That's why they are successful.

the hypnotoad

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
China plays the very long game usually. Ususually orver 30-100 year timeframe. Xi Jinping is getting impatient and wants it to happen in his premiership. He has done a Saints and gone all in too early.
His determination to get Taiwan will blow up in his face, just like Saints traded in some high priced Fremantle winger and others. Xi has domestic problems like power problems and he is trying to mask them by doing fly bys over Taiwan to hide his domestic vulnerabilities. Lots of clubs do the same by bringing in big name players on high salaries.

Meanwhile Taiwan and Sydney invest in their own people and develop qualities that others want and covert but cannot buy. That's why they are successful.

hahahahaha ... that's one of the great bf quotes! ... i can just picture the headlines in the chinese media, the editorials and opeds ...
'Xi has done a saints' ... the deep analysis, how the world's rising superpower has blown years, decades of political, economic, strategic military build-up, of calculated social development, because the leader has 'done a saints'
for hundreds of years into the future, that expression will become part of chinese folklore ... 'done a saints'

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
ScoMo with the triple

That is actually quite the achievement, to get France, China and the US to agree on something!

EDIT: Dare I say it, a miracle? ;)

Last edited:
That is actually quite the achievement, to get France, China and the US to agree on something!

EDIT: Dare I say it, a miracle? ;)

No doubt Hillsong is already monetising the miracle.

Back