Play Nice Society, Religion & Politics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t don’t go on the main SRP board! 😳

don't need to ... because of work i see enough propaganda and garbage pushing that lot ... either covering up or excusing the ongoing corruption and lies and incompetence, or just ignorant of it or refusing to see it
i don't have much faith in labor being much better these days, but at least they're not so brazenly fckng in-your-face corrupt ... and that's before we get to the climate abomination, and the myths of economic management and national security of this current era of conservative govt

don't need to ... because of work i see enough propaganda and garbage pushing that lot ... either covering up or excusing the ongoing corruption and lies and incompetence, or just ignorant of it or refusing to see it
i don;t have much faith in labor being much better these days, but at least they're not so brazenly fckng in-your-face corrupt ... and that's before we get to the climate abomination, and the myths of economic management and national security of this current era of conservative govt

and before anyone from the right wants to whinge about "lies", go back to john howard and "core and non-core promises" ... yes, we all "know" politicians are loose with the truth but that weasel made it fckng party policy

and before anyone from the right wants to whinge about "lies", go back to john howard and "core and non-core promises" ... yes, we all "know" politicians are loose with the truth but that weasel made it fckng party policy
I have my views and you have yours , but i don't shove it down people's throats , i just said what my view is . Woke society and PC is what's disgraceful .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of choice. Just that no one votes outside of 2 parties.

I have at least 2 or 3 parties I think I would put ahead of Labor but thats too many rounds for my vote to count for Labor when I mainly just want LNP out. So theyll probably reluctantly get my 2nd preference.

If you want less government you might be a LibDem party voter.

the idea of electing a whole bunch of different people representing single- or special-interest groups, unaligned to the major parties, who are then forced to actually gather and discuss issues properly, fairly, and come up with genuine "compromise" solutions for the good of the national community is, to me, a much better version of democracy than what we've had in this country for a very long time (if ever) ... as a result, for starters, there would be far greater transparency on how money is spent
the major parties and their media barrackers tell us that's the worst possible result so you know it must have a lot of merit
but i definitely agree, i just want the federal coalition out

the idea of electing a whole bunch of different people representing single- or special-interest groups, unaligned to the major parties, who are then forced to actually gather and discuss issues properly, fairly, and come up with genuine "compromise" solutions for the good of the national community is, to me, a much better version of democracy than what we've had in this country for a very long time (if ever) ... as a result, for starters, there would be far greater transparency on how money is spent
the major parties and their media barrackers tell us that's the worst possible result so you know it must have a lot of merit
but i definitely agree, i just want the federal coalition out

The ALP is just the LNP from 30 years ago. The fact that nobody seems to have noticed (or cares) is a blight on all Australians.

At this point if the LNP get elected again, we deserve every single thing that happens to us.

yeah, it's as grim as that ...

it's horrific and terrifying.

polcomp-png.1384360

and the uap signs are going up around my area ... that's both amusing and alarming
it's amusing ... and then it's very alarming

it's an obscenity on several levels that clive palmer spends such amounts of money on rubbish ... identifying the lowest common denominator, and going lower

it's an obscenity on several levels that clive palmer spends such amounts of money on rubbish ... identifying the lowest common denominator, and going lower

It's what Trump said

"I love the poorly educated".

I have proudly received the trifecta of Vic Liberal blocks on Twitter. Guy, Crozier and O'Brien. It seems they don't like polite enquiries (I'm actually being serious there too) around why particular policies seemed to be contradicting some of their public statements throughout the last 4 years. Avoiding scrutiny and genuine questions is not a good way to endear yourself to voters who you are trying to get on your side.

I have proudly received the trifecta of Vic Liberal blocks on Twitter. Guy, Crozier and O'Brien. It seems they don't like polite enquiries (I'm actually being serious there too) around why particular policies seemed to be contradicting some of their public statements throughout the last 4 years. Avoiding scrutiny and genuine questions is not a good way to endear yourself to voters who you are trying to get on your side.
Im the same and then Tim Wilson turned up at my footy club lunch today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back