Play Nice Society, Religion & Politics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Voter quote of the week: "I'm going to vote UAP because the LNP have moved too far to the left..." :eek:

I can't even. Was a QLD voter.

yes, but it's not just your average idiot voter saying that
the tele ran an oped a coupla months ago by someone named rocco loiacono from the institute of public affairs (a disgraceful far-right propaganda machine) saying morrison was losing support because he'd shifted too far left
and by the way, the ipa can have tim wilson back next week

you've also got the irony of the murdoch media pillorying albanese/labor for being a "small target" regards policy ...
shorten/labor took several important, significant policies to the last election and were torn down by the murdoch media basically lying about the potential effects of those policies (negative gearing, franking credits, etc) ... (reminiscent of the campaign against rudd's proposed mining tax)
policies that could have benefited australia as a whole, yet so many idiots who would've eventually been better off through those policies (particularly regards the housing crisis) were sucked in by the media and voted against them, to the advantage of the already wealthy

I just got a very official letter , opened it up and it was from the man of steel John Howard , god help us that this rodent is back

He's pretty much poisonous outside of very few places in NSW.

Scott and Jenny must be terrified.

Good.

Who would want to be a politician

I guess thats why we are left with who we have
I got told I'd make a good politician at work a few times.

Still not sure if it was a compliment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at the bully and liar crashing into a little kid at a soccer match , must be 3 weeks for front on contact . Surely someone can find it
Reminds me of Rowbottom crashing into Merrett

All Australian states now with assisted dying laws. NSW finally passed but won't come into play until 18 months time. I'm not entirely sure why the delay.
Only the NT & ACT are outstanding, and that is because Federal Govt intervention is required for their laws to change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back