soft**** Journalism at it's best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith = Essendon supporter!!!

Say no more!

On the subject, was in the car the other night with a bomber mate and he had "Bomber Radio" on and guess who rang up the station - Mr unbiased himself Rohan Conolly!!!

It was sickening stuff - lot's of we's and us's !!
rolleyes.gif

How Conolly can retain any sort of credibility writing about any other team is beyond me!

Cheers

Gonzo

Originally posted by hotham:
The last I knew, Warwick Hadfield was the media manager for the Geelong FC. I reckon that Hadfield and Smith would make pretty good flower pot men. I am sick of their crash and bash journalism.

It must be something about the Australian sports desk. Warwick Hadfield made you-know-who from the Age look like a reasonable journalist in comparison.

The only difference between Smith and a tabloid journo is that Smith hides his sensationalism behind some long words and a few acidic put downs. Strip all that away and you have, as you say, crash and bash.

Actually, I reckon Patrick Smith's article in the Australian today (Wed - having a go at those Roos players for man-handling officials etc.) was a good example of soft**** journalism.
rolleyes.gif

You guys do get the rough end of the stick. Still, nothing us Roys didn't have to put up with.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Olmy:
Actually, I reckon Patrick Smith's article in the Australian today (Wed - having a go at those Roos players for man-handling officials etc.) was a good example of soft**** journalism.
rolleyes.gif

You guys do get the rough end of the stick. Still, nothing us Roys didn't have to put up with.
wink.gif

I thought some persons in the media were insensitive to the plight of Fitzroy. I hope that Dyson Hore Lacy wins the defamation case against Patrick Smith.

Still on Pikey, how uncomfortable did he look just now on The Footy Show just now.

I hope the Lions aren't pushing him as their media spokesperson as he simply is not a natural.

Anyways, good luck this weekend Pikey. I look forward to reading his name with loads of *big stats* next to it on Sunday because there is no way I'll be watching the game on Saturday night.

Just as well I taped the rest of the footy show, I'd had enough after Barb scared the be-jesus outta me.

I taped it just in case Pikey was on and now I'm glad I did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back