Soldo or CCJ?

Who comes in this week for Nank?

• Soldo

Votes: 80 72.7%
  • CCJ

Votes: 30 27.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LMAO at the criticism of Soldos marking around the ground. Nankervis has taken 2 contested marks for the season, even if Soldo hasn't improved his aerial work (personally think he has) its not as if we will be any worse aerially with Soldo in the team.
Not as silly as it sounds , nank has tapered some which makes me more confident we can cover for him with the added bonus of finding that sec ruck that will be an essential finals ingredient , CCJ stats are pretty impressive vfl this year , 200cm 97kg , I reckon he might be ready

Not as silly as it sounds , nank has tapered some which makes me more confident we can cover for him with the added bonus of finding that sec ruck that will be an essential finals ingredient , CCJ stats are pretty impressive vfl this year , 200cm 97kg , I reckon he might be ready
Sadly I agree with this Bo - Nank’s best season to date remains as 2017
Might be a good time (forced albeit) to “see the future”.

Soldo will get the nod and CCJ will start his true ruck apprentice work as no.1 in VFL..

I'm also very concerned with Soldo around the ground, I don't think ive ever seen him take contested marks.. Big boy has been going forward and causing havoc, Soldo really needs to improve his marking and movement but he deserves first crack.
It almost seems crazy enough but what if soldo was there for the ruck contests at centre bounces, then drifted as an extra down back.
Play Balta on the wing and send him straight to the oppo ruckman to follow around the ground

How much time does CCJ get in the ruck in the seconds? If Soldo is doing 2/3 than he is the only choice. Any Mid season draft prospects?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sauerkraut isn’t Croatian cuisine 🙄

I never said sauerkraut is Croatian cuisine. A lot of Croatians do eat it however, which is consistent with what I said in my post, and it does form a significant part of a very traditional dish. ;)

It almost seems crazy enough but what if soldo was there for the ruck contests at centre bounces, then drifted as an extra down back.
Play Balta on the wing and send him straight to the oppo ruckman to follow around the ground
Would be more,likely,to drift forward and let Balta be a follower I reckon , would have to take the cbd to be of value

If Soldo gets overlooked then he may as well start cleaning out his locker. At 23 years old with 4 years in the system and now standing at 204cm & weighing 106kg it's now or never for him. Has been the number 2 ruck since Nank arrived and deserves his shot and has 8 weeks to stake a good claim for it. In the VFL he doesn't just get hitouts he protects his midfielders and isn't afraid to get down and fight for the ball on the ground. He might not get heaps of possessions, but we don't really need him to, just break even in the ruck contests and get his 10-12 possessions and a handful of marks.

Soldo but wouldn't be surprised if Floss and Rioli come in and Balta and Broad take the ruck.
Even given the huge gap in ruckability compared to the Hawks.

Back