Personal Experience Solfeggio Scale

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The music industry uses something in the 440 hz range which is not a natural frequency. It causes disharmony in the brain/body, detaching left and right hemispheres. Whereas using a frequency in the Solfeggio Scale is known to harmonize the brain and have healing properties.

Apparently Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley used to often use it. The rap artist recently murdered, XXXTentacion spoke out about the music industry's use of a disharmonious frequency and used one from the Solfeggio scale. Apparently one feels better listening to such music, whereas disharmonious frequencies only make you feel anxiety, depression, anger, etc (even if the music itself is nice and melodic/soothing) because its all about the frequency.

The music industry uses something in the 440 hz range which is not a natural frequency. It causes disharmony in the brain/body, detaching left and right hemispheres. Whereas using a frequency in the Solfeggio Scale is known to harmonize the brain and have healing properties.

Apparently Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley used to often use it. The rap artist recently murdered, XXXTentacion spoke out about the music industry's use of a disharmonious frequency and used one from the Solfeggio scale. Apparently one feels better listening to such music, whereas disharmonious frequencies only make you feel anxiety, depression, anger, etc (even if the music itself is nice and melodic/soothing) because its all about the frequency.

How about you play some disharmonious frequencies so I can judge for myself?

How about you play some disharmonious frequencies so I can judge for myself?

Is 440 Hz bad?

These destructive frequencies entrain the thoughts towards disruption, disharmony, and disunity. Additionally, they also stimulate the controlling organ of the body — the brain — into disharmonious resonance, which ultimately creates disease and war.”May 13, 2018

Boys I know this is off topic and I apologize but could someone please PM me the Anthony seibold rumours doing the rounds? Everyone seems to be talking about it but I can't find the info out anywhere. It sounds false but he's lawyered up so I'm intrigued now. Any help much appreciated

Boys I know this is off topic and I apologize but could someone please PM me the Anthony seibold rumours doing the rounds? Everyone seems to be talking about it but I can't find the info out anywhere. It sounds false but he's lawyered up so I'm intrigued now. Any help much appreciated
Seibold slept with one of his players ex gf rumours confirmed.

Yeah I've had someone close to me mention all this very recently. I definitely believe it too. Look at violence in clubs nowadays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its got a more aggressive feel to it
Regardless of the frequency modern day hip hop sounds about as aggressive as a country womens association Devonshire tea.

Sorry GG but as usual I cant be bothered watching any of the YouTube vids you post.
Does this have anything to do with the 'loudness wars' i.e dynamic range compression being used to turn everything into unlistenable shite?

Regardless of the frequency modern day hip hop sounds about as aggressive as a country womens association Devonshire tea.

Sorry GG but as usual I cant be bothered watching any of the YouTube vids you post.
Does this have anything to do with the 'loudness wars' i.e dynamic range compression being used to turn everything into unlistenable sh*te?
Besides the song being such a shithouse annoying example of this. I seriously cant listen to this repeatedly to hear the diffeence.
This music makes me aggressive because its s**t and ******* annoying. Dosent matter if its 440 or 432 or 67675776876876876.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back