Star Wars Solo - A Star Wars Story (2018) -- Spoiler Tags and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes.

Sent from mTalk

How the hell did you know all of that? Rey no one, not surprising. Luke ******* up somehow? Yes but not like that. Luke going to the island just to die? Didn't expect that. Force Skype and cave mirror? Also wasn't expecting it. Not saying unexpected = good either, but * knows how you pegged all that.

How the hell did you know all of that? Rey no one, not surprising. Luke ******* up somehow? Yes but not like that. Luke going to the island just to die? Didn't expect that. Force Skype and cave mirror? Also wasn't expecting it. Not saying unexpected = good either, but **** knows how you pegged all that.
If Luke went to the island to die why didn’t he just jump off a cliff..better yet why didn’t he give his lightsaber a gobby?

How the hell did you know all of that? Rey no one, not surprising. Luke ******* up somehow? Yes but not like that. Luke going to the island just to die? Didn't expect that. Force Skype and cave mirror? Also wasn't expecting it. Not saying unexpected = good either, but **** knows how you pegged all that.

Rey: Given all the fan theories, making her a nobody was the logical, original, thing to do. I like it but not unexpected.
Luke: The ST has no respect for Luke and wanted to make him as peripheral as possible. Dislike.
Snoke: Unexpected, but not as original as it looks. Star Wars has off'd plenty of built up bad guys in the saga. Liked.

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:
Rey: Given all the fan theories, making her a nobody was the local thing to do. I like it but not unexpected.
Luke: The ST has no respect for Luke and wanted to make him as peripheral as possible. Dislike.
Snoke: Unexpected, but not as original as it looks. Star Wars has off'd plenty of built up bad guys in the saga. Liked.

Sent from mTalk

Really, though, what would have been? Hell, wouldn't be surprised if there was a theory that she's Mace Windu's granddaughter.

Hmm, would've preferred bad ass Luke myself, obviously. Should've seen broken failure Luke coming a mile away after Mark's comments and the s**t from the get go about them not wanting Luke to overshadow the new characters. Was still holding out hope for more. Liked the projection, though, just not the death that followed it.

Didn't like that one, mainly cause I wanted to see a Luke vs. Snoke epic fight. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, Christian Bale was the first choice to play Solo's mentor. A pity he didn't take the plunge ("It was tempting..") At the very least, he would have helped the film's box office.

Here's hoping there's a future Star Wars role for him...

THR’s Borys Kit revealed that before Harrelson was cast, Christian Bale was the other big name in the mix.

Lucasfilm was looking for a big name to fill the role of Han Solo’s sorta mentor in the pic, and while Woody Harrelson was ultimately cast in the part, THR’s Borys Kit revealed that before Harrelson was cast, Christian Bale was the other big name in the mix.

http://collider.com/christian-bale-han-solo-movie-star-wars/

(regarding Disney buying Fox).....

I apologize it's off-topic but Disney doesn't own any of those properties yet. They have come to terms for a deal. Still has to be cleared by the Department of Justice, chance it might not even go through. None of the Fox Sports channels are included in the deal nor is the Fox Broadcasting Company. If they were, it would have been illegal. Disney is going to get the television studio which produces those shows, not the actual network that airs them.

If it's halftime on Saturday, say 6 or 6:30, that certainly a different time to drop a trailer but stranger things have happened I guess.

Formality. The same thing happened with Disney buying Lucasfilm but like I said Its a formality.

have you ever seen the DOJ not approve a deal like this? and why wouldn't they its fair business practice, you got the money to buy something you got the right to buy what you want. Its like the Yankees in the old days other teams fans might have been jealous but the Yankees had every right to do it and still so do they. other small market teams don't like it open your purse strings a little and do some spending you don't think the owner of the Orioles Peter Angelos has the money to spend like the Yankees, of course he does he is a billionaire he just chooses not to and the same is true for other studios.

Disney is just smart in there acquisitions weather its Pixar, The Muppets, or Marvel now you may be correct there in that Disney has to wait for the DOJ to make this thing final which they will this is just a formality like I said but by this weekend it might be to early to put a Star Wars trailer on Fox, but are we entirely sure the DOJ did not approve of the deal already? and if not do we have a date on when that is supposed to happen? I would think soon.

https://www.thewrap.com/disney-fox-merger-anti-trust-doj-department-of-justice-trump-administration/

(regarding Disney buying Fox).....

This baseball analogy is ******* stupid. The Yankees never bought the other teams and made them play Triple-A. And if they had the government damn well would've have something to say about it.

None of the F4 have been any good and I don't see Marvel doing another movie anytime soon. X-Men has had more hits than misses.
Agree on both points, I’ll just add that the only Fox x-men I have liked was first class.

Imo it’ll be another 10 years before marvel does the x-mem

None of the F4 have been any good and I don't see Marvel doing another movie anytime soon. X-Men has had more hits than misses.
Marvel would absolutely make a F4 movie.

Another leaked image, notice the different looking Falcon (before Han's "special modifications")....

display

So they changed the only design feature on the Falcon that actually had a canonically back purpose?

IxB42sr_d.jpg

But hey, it looks cooler now though. Shouldve whacked a spoiler on the back and some 22' chrome spinners while they were at it and called the movie Solo: Kessel Run Drift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back