Star Wars Solo - A Star Wars Story (2018) -- Spoiler Tags and Rumors

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
In this a few week old Collider video, right off the bat, they talk about the short-listed actors for Han Solo. And how two of the three, read a scene together, so maybe they're giving Han Solo a brother (apparently in Legends stories Han did have a brother). But also saying how recent trends in blockbuster movies is announcing "unknown" or little known actors for starring roles, and that someone else completely could jump out of nowhere and end up being Han Solo.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
On MakingStarWars.net there's an article confirming that the next "anthology" movie after Han Solo will be about Bobba Fett and will be released in 2020.

Didn't want to start a new thread for that Bobba Fett movie so many years away from it. And people would grimace and shake their fists at me. :(

Would rather an Obi Wan trilogy

Ewan is hanging to play as Obi Wan again all he needs is Disney to say "yep will do it" and he's in.

Last edited:
Meet young Han Solo

ChvW3yPWEAENv1A.jpg:large

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/young-han-solo-found-alden-877328?utm_source=twitter

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
He looks too old to play a young han solo given that ford already played a young han solo. Am i missing something?????

I see two outcomes:

1) He plays it exactly like Harrison Ford down to the exact sayings "Laugh it up fuzzball" etc and mannerisms

or

2) He doesn't play it exactly like Harrison Ford and people piss and moan that he isn't Harrison Ford and this movie shouldn't have been made

1 sounds more likely.

CitizenU

Team Captain
Apr 21, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Liverpool FC
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
This will be s**t. Really disappointed Disney felt the need to make a Han Solo film.

Would rather an Obi Wan trilogy

Ewan is hanging to play as Obi Wan again all he needs is Disney to say "yep will do it" and he's in.

THIS. Seriously, WTF? Can bring back Darth Maul like he was in TCW animated series and have him as the villain. Would be so ******* sick.

Back