Solomon to Richmond, Whats Fair?

Remove this Banner Ad

With the Tigers taking the lead to snare Brown, it looks like one or more highly paid players may have to be offloaded to free up space under the salary cap. Apparently Holland is one of those going, possibly to Adelaide, but who else can be spared? Looks to me like a move of Solomon to Richmond may not eventuate. I have no evidence to back that up, other than the cost in playing expertise may just be too much for the coach to take a punt on a trade that may or may not work.

And I've read enough posts from Tiger supporters to know they wouldn't want Rodan to go.

Essendon will not let Solomon go to Richmond. They will tell him it's either a) a club of our choice b) stay at Essendon c) go to the pre season draft and end up at carlton or the doggies. He will not like option c) so will stay with Essendon.

BTW, Ottens for Solomon, straight swap. Otherwise no thanks tigers.

Essendon does not want to deal with Richmond. Solomon will end up a Port man most likely if he decides to leave or he will elect himself for the draft and leave Essendon with nothing.

From Richmond? Not ****ing much. 3rd club required

If Solly goes my membership may very well disappear as well

Originally posted by bozza
From Richmond? Not ****ing much. 3rd club required

If Solly goes my membership may very well disappear as well

loyal supporter you are...

Originally posted by bionicsasquach
What would Essendon want?

Fast Midfielders?
How bout Rodan and 2nd or 3rd rounder?
I think Richmond would jump at that but Essendon would want a little more than Rodan and a 2nd rounder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back