Some Observations......

Remove this Banner Ad

1, Did anyone see Stevo and Archy on the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal (in Melbourne) They had their daughters with them.

2. Did ayone watch the Fat on the ABC last night. They had Greg Fleet on and i found out that he is a roos supporter. BTW they had a topic about Wayne carey (because it was live from the Melbourne Comedy Festival) and it got me thinking about what famous people actually say they suppor the roos. here is a list that i can think of:

Simon Crean (Labour politican abd No 1 ticket holder)
Sigrid Thorton
Trevor Marmalaide
Ricky Ponting
Lee Freedman
Darren Gauci
Russell Cameron
Tim Rodgers
John Farnham
Greg Fleet

Are there any that i have missed?

Originally posted by JUBJUB:
Who is Russell Cameron ?

Opened the batting for Tasmania?
Decapitated extra in "Gladiator"?
Kylie Minogue's bum double in her videos?
Newsreader for a country TV station?
The guy who stands outside the GPO in Bourke Street preaching through his megaphone?

WHO THE F**K IS RUSSELL CAMERON?

Originally posted by JUBJUB:
Who is Russell Cameron ?

Jubjub is a famous roos closet supporter, aren't you Jubjub?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Malibu:
Jubjub is a famous roos closet supporter, aren't you Jubjub?
wink.gif

Malibu
Finally you worked out that I really barrack for North.
I also think Leigh Colbert [I even typed his name correct] is the greatest player in the afl.

I also think Collingwood will win the next 3 premierships
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"FIGHTING WITH ALL OUR MIGHT"

Originally posted by Paulkanga2000:
JUB JUB and other bigfooty roos

Russell Cameron like Lee Freedman is a horse trainer. In fact i think denis owns a couple of horses trained by him.

Paul

Dean Lawson is another horse trainer who follows North Melbourne and of course there is also Nova Peris Kneebone.

[This message has been edited by hotham (edited 15 April 2001).]

[This message has been edited by hotham (edited 15 April 2001).]

Originally posted by Paulkanga2000:

35eye,

Thanks for you help once again i know who the Tennis player is its Wayne Arthurs, i think he was featured in one of the Roos news magazines last year

Paul

No, I think I was talking about Boom Boom.
hehe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by hotham:
Dean Lawson is another horse trainer who follows North Melbourne .]

A matter a fact, I went to school with "Dawdy", who idolised Keith Greig, I can say that Dawdy was a great, down to earth guy... and a mate of mine back then.

Also John Sadler, another Horse trainer at Flemington is also a North supporter and so
is Darren Gauci (the jockey).

Run Riot Roos 2001

Is it just me or is our list of famous people as supporters not particularly thrilling? Next we'll be addingthe bloke who makes bird noises in the city!!

Originally posted by Fruity:
Is it just me or is our list of famous people as supporters not particularly thrilling? Next we'll be addingthe bloke who makes bird noises in the city!!

You're right Fruity, they're not really an exciting bunch, yet North supporters all the same.

I think we should recruit the bird man, he does a great rendition of all native birds on the #57 tram, just stay up the other end of the tram that's all. I hear he likes going through bins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back