Rumour Someone in the AFL out to Get Eddie?

So it seems we have a rat in our ranks.no evidence just an opinion but I would say it's Hine.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but can provide us with a little insight into the methods you use to form your opinion?

Is it Hine's shifty eyes? Did you toss a coin? Did you read tea leaves?

I like to sit in the lotus position in an oxygen tent channeling HOOBA HOOBA, the Mayan god of truth. I reckon the leak came from Colonel Mustard in the study with a candlestick holder.

Last edited:

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Robbo is just pissed because his source told him that up to 11 Eddie Mcguire's may be involved it's after 9 am and he's already on his fifteenth schooner.[/S]

May 7, 2011
Wangaratta
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Tottenham, Oakland Raiders
Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but can provide us with a little insight into the methods you use to form your opinion?

Is it Hine's shifty eyes? Did you toss a coin? Did you read tea leaves?

I like to sit in the lotus position in an oxygen tent channeling HOOBA HOOBA, the Mayan god of truth, and I reckon the leak came from Colonal Mustard in the study with a candlestick.
HAHAHAHA!!!

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Rural paradise
AFL Club
Collingwood
What about a succession plan with Ed transitioning to Mick Malthouse?
As president Mick would be more taciturn with the media, would know football, been in a few teams premiership window, is familiar with the Holden Centre.
Best of all can even act as a mentor or trusted advisor for the coach.
What could possibly go wrong?

(I'll see myself out :D)
lol saintly the club would implode

Actually I'm pretty sure Ed does think Caro's a witch; and to be fair; witch-dunking is a tried and tested way of dealing with the issue.

Does that make Ed a warlock?

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Actually I'm pretty sure Ed does think Caro's a witch; and to be fair; witch-dunking is a tried and tested way of dealing with the issue.
Or what did one scoundrel say to Angel and Buffy in their battle with such nasties like vampires:

Piece of wood, stake in the heart, its gone! It's a classic!

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
lol saintly the club would implode
I'm a funny guy....

Funny how?

You know, you know, the way I tell a story.

(Thanks to goodfellas that never gets old)

david addison

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Robbo beating up on Collingwood immediately after Jobe gives his Brownlow back...hmmm. I've said it before and I'll say it again, every time the Essendon saga reaches a flashpoint, the press dream up a magpies scandal immediately after. It's a classic diversionary tactic. Before I'm dismissed as a conspiracy nut, do your own research. You'll find that this is the fifth time they've pulled this trick over the past 3 years, and it's usually facilitated by Robinson (Essendon supporter) or Wilson (McGuire hater) on behalf of the bombers or afl.

Robbo beating up on Collingwood immediately after Jobe gives his Brownlow back...hmmm. I've said it before and I'll say it again, every time the Essendon saga reaches a flashpoint, the press dream up a magpies scandal immediately after. It's a classic diversionary tactic. Before I'm dismissed as a conspiracy nut, do your own research. You'll find that this is the fifth time they've pulled this trick over the past 3 years, and it's usually facilitated by Robinson (Essendon supporter) or Wilson (McGuire hater) on behalf of the bombers or afl.

Caro writing news stories to take the heat off the Bombers? Off to the Bombers board you go, give them the good news in case they missed it.

DWil6

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2007
Rowville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle Premier League
As much as we love AFL football, the AFL is sadly a very amateurishly run competition.

Constant mishandling of issues, not least the Bombers debacle and the way information continues to get leaked from the top are just some examples of the situation.

Ultimately I believe, and I'm sure you do too, Collingwood Football Club will be around long after the youngest of us has departed this mortal realm.

Fear not. These stories will go down as a mere ripple in the ocean of VFL/AFL history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Espically from Slobbo because he barracks for the Peptide Bummers

As much as we love AFL football, the AFL is sadly a very amateurishly run competition.

Constant mishandling of issues, not least the Bombers debacle and the way information continues to get leaked from the top are just some examples of the situation.

Ultimately I believe, and I'm sure you do too, Collingwood Football Club will be around long after the youngest of us has departed this mortal realm.

Fear not. These stories will go down as a mere ripple in the ocean of VFL/AFL history.

Agree. Run By Idiots who just make stuff up on the Fly

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes Robbo has been a massive Essendon supporter in everything.

• He is also J Hirds chief polyp searcher.

In fairness, some reporters have an agenda.

I get that, but I don't think it necessitates nastiness.

There's plenty of journos I'm not a fan of but ultimately it's their job, and if it upsets people enough to start calling them names then maybe stop reading the rag they're published in!

To be fair, Robbo hasn't done his job of reporting for a long time.

I would not be surprised to learn that Robbo wrote that story with Ed's blessing.

Back