Someone was very unhappy about the umpiring on Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

lol thats funny

just watched the game again on Fox. Tried to watch it with 2 eyes to make sure I wasn't being biased.

We were bent over and *****ed up the arrsee big time.

Any hint of physical play towards the Weagles was penalised. If you don't think The Weagle Whinge had anything to do with the umpiring youre fricking blind.

I think it was a real ad.

I have just booked them for this sundays match,so no need to be nervous its in the bag ppl.

WOOhoo

Cracker of a rental ad and quite an interesting web-site. I wonder if you book it for Friday night can you keep it over the weekend as well. Might help with my footy tipping as I'm one off the lead!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i feel sorry for you.

You obviously went to a lot of trouble making that, and its pretty crap, even if you think its comedy gold. You even made the link in 3 separate threads to maximise your "lolz" :rolleyes: Since im 100% certain you have each of these threads bookmarked so you can check for your "lolz", im comforted that you will read the following:

Your humour is below average. No-one other than sookie bub Kangas fans gave you credit for it. Try again, loser :thumbsu:

i feel sorry for you.

You obviously went to a lot of trouble making that, and its pretty crap, even if you think its comedy gold. You even made the link in 3 separate threads to maximise your "lolz" :rolleyes: Since im 100% certain you have each of these threads bookmarked so you can check for your "lolz", im comforted that you will read the following:

Your humour is below average. No-one other than sookie bub Kangas fans gave you credit for it. Try again, loser :thumbsu:

F back off to Kardinya you WC bogan or are you an Ugly grandma from Joondalup? either way get f'ed

i feel sorry for you.

Gee, Blue and Gold Blood. Must be getting right up your nose that ad. Wander away and have a bex, a cup of tea and a lie down for a little while. Should feel much better.

On second thoughts why don't you imbibe some of those substances that quite a few of your boys like to get on to? Should clear the head for a while.

Gee, Blue and Gold Blood. Must be getting right up your nose that ad. Wander away and have a bex, a cup of tea and a lie down for a little while. Should feel much better.

On second thoughts why don't you imbibe some of those substances that quite a few of your boys like to get on to? Should clear the head for a while.

Some Hungry Jacks should do the trick.

i feel sorry for you.

Mate, I feel sorry for you actually. Obviously trolling around the boards waiting to bite, which you're great at, then wasting all that time with a shithouse post which makes you look twice as bad as you think we are! "lolz" as you say, no one other than little kids that think they're cool, chuck the "z's" on so thanks for clearing that up.

I can see you getting your "lolz" off the replies to your post. Lighten up you tool, have a laugh and then kindly piss off. We all laughed at it, we don't need other people to, this is our board, you're not even welcome so really champ, get fuccked.

lol as if i care about the ad. I just love stirring up you whiney bitches who havent gotten over the umpiring of last weekends game.

Its now thursday :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back