Media Something BIG is returning for Season 28!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, you got it. All the fun, frivolity, fury, fighting and *ups of the week that was playing against Mt Buller. Now this segment would not be complete without the famous Flathead of the Week so relax sportsfans, it will be back and yes, it will culminate in The Flathead of the year being awarded.

For those new to the league, season 25 saw yours truly commence publishing quality media pieces embedded within the Mt Buller team thread.
Have a gander at these pearlers (It'll make binge watching 6 season of GoT look like a walk in the park) and then get onto my merch website and buy some quality Yakker FHOTW gear to keep you stylin' it up until I kick off SEASON 28 of "Yakker's Qooty and Qishing wrap".

Given the popularity of this esteemed award and media piece it will no longer remain hidden in the dark recesses of the Mt Buller team thread. Yes!! You gottit, every week a new media piece will be created and the whole league can share in the wonderment that is "Yakker's Qooty and Qishing Wrap"!!.

Proudly sponsored by TJASTA

More epicness

I got excited when i saw the thread title, then i opened it :(.
I was disappointed when I watched the youtube video of you flathead fishing too friend

More epicness

my greatest moment

my greatest moment

Yes, it was the moment you showed how truly flat your head was :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back