Something is different down there....

Remove this Banner Ad

Spud Patrol

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Sorry to get your hopes up, this isn't a young bloke getting his first pubes coming through or rocking a hard on for the first time. This thread is about as we get older, our bodies cant seem to handle the same foods as they used to.

I'm trying to work out if mine is saying NO! to cheese. I've always had a bowel that isn't happy with the amount of spicy food i eat, but i can deal with that. I've just done a stack of research on lactose intolerance but have found that hard cheeses like tasty and mozzarella(the 2 forms i probably eat most of) have little to no lactose in them. I had some cheese today, melted on a piece of toast and 6 hours lately my stomach wants to explode.

Now it's no big deal, as i said im used to having an irritated bowel its just more the inconvenience. My diet is impeccable apart from the slice of cheese here and there. The more people i speak to about it tell me they have become lactose intolerant at a later age but cheese is one of the best foods, i dont want to give it up for good!

Can anyone relate?
Anyone have anything else their bodies cant stand any more?

The only thing I know is starchy food gives me heartburn like crazy.

Potato's, cheese, bread etc,. and beer :(

If you've ever had a bad heartburn attack you'll feel my pain. it is the worst thing ever.

You had melted cheese on a piece of "">>(TOAST)<<""
^^^
Modern wheat literally the worst food you can put in your body I don't eat it anymore and the benefits are endless, when I get lazy and have some is when I know how bad it is for me immediately after feels like a bomb gone off in my guts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back