Review Something Something HOW ******* GOOOD - Week 1 Finals Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha apparently Xavier Ellis (the hater 😂) was up and about big time at the end of the first quarter then flat as a tack at HT 😂😂
According to Ryan D on the HBG pod anyway. I know it’s a bit of a pisstake but it’s true Ellis has no respect for this freo team and doesn’t take them seriously as contenders.
you're reading way too much into it all

Imagine having anything negative to say about Sonny's performance when it matters.

Illustration Hitting Yourself GIF by Lily Padula

lovin Andy and Seans celebration!
Wonder how many times they did that?
Cerra and Darcy had a really cool celebration too. Thought the bond was real...

Anyway Cez and Cripps seem to have this one where they sync putting their hands on their head right after the final siren in despair after another close choke job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this call from the Essendon board -

“I got a feeling Carlton are going to regret trading pick 6 (Jye Amiss) to get Cerra.”

I disagree if that poster is strictly stating they could have taken Amiss. No way they do that with McKay and Curnow. If they were to use it on an Erasmus or Johnson then, yeah, they probably will if they both reach the heights we think they can and if Cerra doesn't improve.

Know what you mean but I think his point was Amiss will be a better player than Cerra (which is also a pointless comparison).

North board

“Cmon Freo!

The chuckers fell into the 8 and the umps are riding them...”

Glad the impartials thought we were getting screwed by the umps. Plus the hate for the bulldogs is hilarious.

Hawthorn board

Brayshaw might be the best player in the comp.

Immense. Hasnt gotten the love he deserves for this season. Work-rate is god like.

Went from running back to null a forward 50 entry, to linking up forward, to running down Treloar in the space of a minute

Okay, sorry, I’ll stop now.

Can someone please put together a highlights video of Richard’s from last night? Seriously was BOG for us. There was a hilarious passage where he has the ball in the back 50. Freezes. Gets caught and scrubs a kick away back to us. It comes back and he scraps Walters without the ball. The ball fortuitously bounces into his lap and he kicks it only for Walters to smother it. Then gets caught ball watching a minute later as Walters leaves him behind and kicks a goal.

Not to mention his last quarter heroics where he gets the ball off us near the boundary/50, runs back towards our goal and passes to Walters directly in front 15m out for an easy goal. Numerous other hilarious outtakes also including participating in the 5 on 2 melee that resulted in us having extra numbers at the stoppage for an easy clearance and kick to Amiss for the first goal of the last. Had a hand in Logues goal also when he let Acres push him out of bounds easily so Acres could get the ball to Schultz and deliver to Logue.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Also that near mark from Schultz deep inside fifty after Frederick ran it up the wing.

Richards was right beside Schultz on our defensive side of the circle, then didn't work hard enough back to cover him.

Advice for gamblers never cash out.

I took the coward option at 42-1 and cashed out cost me $580 as my other 4 legs got up relying on Freo to win.
These tale of woe gambling ad posts are a really cringeworthy, horrible cancer amongst the heart and soul posts of people just celebrating and enjoying the win. Nobody gaf if you lost out on money or got your multi wrong. How ******* boring hearing about that.

No AB or Young surprising

Macrae does a lot without doing anything at all really. He shouldn’t be there. Dunkley was their 2nd best player on the night.
Cox is a little lucky… had a good game in the end but made a couple of big mistakes when we were already 6 goals down that could have been even more costly. I’d have had Young and AB in for those 2.

Hawthorn board

Brayshaw might be the best player in the comp.

Immense. Hasnt gotten the love he deserves for this season. Work-rate is god like.

Went from running back to null a forward 50 entry, to linking up forward, to running down Treloar in the space of a minute

Okay, sorry, I’ll stop now.

I like it! We're definitely gaining a hell of a lot of respect from the footy world this year and it's finally penetrated to the eastern seaboard. It's fantastic to see and hear!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back