Review Something Something HOW ******* GOOOD - Week 1 Finals Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Also not to bring this up again, but to those who think the chant should only be used when the game is iced, do you not think the Freo chant after the first goal and throughout the fightback helped the boys get back into it?

It was absolutely momentous in giving energy to the players.

BUT - it should not be used DURING play when the game is in contention, it's use is between when a goal has been kicked and the next bounce down in the centre. Once play resumes it needs to stop.

This is unless we are of course 80 points ahead then they can go for their lives.

Just a little thing, but I noticed that it looked like the Dogs players had been instructed to look for Brodie's over the top handballs out of the packs, which is his go to handball. He had an unusually high number of handballs blocked in this fashion last night.

Gee it was great having Switta in there. Bloke is just elite at all the little things. That little toe poke to Acres. His kicking, decision making, pressure etc. Don't have access to the advanced stats but it would be interesting to know how many goals he had a hand in.

Just a little thing, but I noticed that it looked like the Dogs players had been instructed to look for Brodie's over the top handballs out of the packs, which is his go to handball. He had an unusually high number of handballs blocked in this fashion last night.

Gee it was great having Switta in there. Bloke is just elite at all the little things. That little toe poke to Acres. His kicking, decision making, pressure etc. Don't have access to the advanced stats but it would be interesting to know how many goals he had a hand in.
How long have you been partying for?

Yeah I noticed that they were ready for his tricks. Hopefully the Pies players aren't..

THIS. It's the pure arrogance of them. I'll never respect or support them.

After the GF in 2013, there was a bloke on one of the walkovers going out of the MCG in Hawthorn beanie and scarf, looking glum. I said "cheer up mate, your team won!". He replied "Oh, I'm a West Coast supporter, just came across to cheer against the Dockers"

And since then, I have hated West Coast and their supporters.

After the GF in 2013, there was a bloke on one of the walkovers going out of the MCG in Hawthorn beanie and scarf, looking glum. I said "cheer up mate, your team won!". He replied "Oh, I'm a West Coast supporter, just came across to cheer against the Dockers"

Who does that?!

Holy s**t that's absolutely pathetic

Watching the whole game after finishing night shifts, the thing that stood out was Bont's face after Serong's goal. He just had this "Oh s**t, we're going to lose" look. It was a great pleasure to watch.

Running around a hospital on a difficult night shift is so much easier when the team pulls off a comeback like that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t that's absolutely pathetic
Yeah, I was stunned.
what the fuck GIF

(and I was already a little stunned and a lot pissed from the game)

Last edited:
Watching the whole game after finishing night shifts, the thing that stood out was Bont's face after Serong's goal. He just had this "Oh s**t, we're going to lose" look. It was a great pleasure to watch.

Running around a hospital on a difficult night shift is so much easier when the team pulls off a comeback like that!
Ed Richards was beside himself after the Freddy tackle and Sonny goal, he new it was over and he's cost them the game. I felt sorry for him at that moment. Didn't last long though.

Another thing that I noticed at the game and again when I watched the replay. The dogs were spent after 3/4 time. We were just chipping the ball around under no pressure and they couldn't get to contests.

Our SnC team (and the Brayshaw 100x100s) has done a bloody awesome job this year.

For mine it was hearing a "We're the Eagles, West Coast Eagles...." ring out as we left the G. That * took a seat that could have gone to a Freo supporter, purely to taunt us if we lost.

Another thing that I noticed at the game and again when I watched the replay. The dogs were spent after 3/4 time. We were just chipping the ball around under no pressure and they couldn't get to contests.

Our SnC team (and the Brayshaw 100x100s) has done a bloody awesome job this year.

I heard that Brayshaw’s 100x100, had a very large gathering last Christmas. Covid had isolated some players from going home.

Reckon there could be a record attendance this year. Mark better have a large urn of eggnog awaiting the completion of the run.

The Brayshaw Clan = quality family.

( Please James, stay away ).

i much preferred the old regime with 20 in the injury list and everyone running out of steam at round 12

These tale of woe gambling ad posts are a really cringeworthy, horrible cancer amongst the heart and soul posts of people just celebrating and enjoying the win. Nobody gaf if you lost out on money or got your multi wrong. How ******* boring hearing about that.

Nowhere near as boring as anti gambling flogs telling people how to live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back