Review Something Something HOW ****ING GOOOD - Week 1 Finals Review

Remove this Banner Ad

1 - 42, you mother****ers know what happened next!

WHAT A ****ING GAME

I was at the game and we all lost our voices. The atmosphere was just surreal, never experienced anything like it before!! We played our hearts out tonight. I was so dissapointed at qtr time only for the boys to come back with the clutch win. Shoutout to Pearce for keeping Naughton to 0 goals! Serong, Walters and Young were hugggee but really it was a team effort. So proud of this club. Onto the pies next week!

LETS ****ING GOOOO

Forget the throws, why were they just allowed to hold our players at will all night at stoppages.
Honestly maybe we're too naive to ever win a flag but if that's the kind of cheap shit you have to do to win one, hold your opponent illegally all night with the knowledge umpire #1 will never pay a free against you, I'd almost rather not.
Disgraceful

There was one period of play in the back half, I think in the 4th, that until Ryan kicked it OOBOTF was the single most perfect passage of defensive work I’ve ever seen. Just

Salt Bae Steak GIF

Last edited:
There was one period of play in the back half, I think in the 4th, that until Ryan kicked it OOBOTF was the single most perfect passage of defensive work I’ve ever seen. Just

Salt Bae Steak GIF
He kicked it OOTF a couple times clearing defence lol.

But I'm just up to the part in the replay where walker slips over at fb, gets up, does the little perfect toe poke through the legs to get the ball to cox who handballs to ryan to clear it out....who kicks it out on the full lol. About 6:55 left in the third.

One of my friends came over to watch the game at 7am here. It was only his second game of footy. I just kept saying “we’re not playing our game. We’re really not this bad. The dogs aren’t playing great footy, we’re just playing like ****. If we can play our game we can beat these guys.”

And then we scored four goals in a row.

Such an incredible game. This will carry the boys for a looong time. Never will we be out of a game. If we did this, we can do anything!

BELIEVE!

Hey pies, One of your supporters has got something for you.

d55a4f9fc07184052a3c8911c2b50207.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me & my mate just floated out of the ground. I relate to the poster who said it was an out of body experience.
It was like we were floating, we walked over the bridge & just kept walking till we realized we were in Northbridge & called an Uber.
I’ve just finished the replay & I still don’t believe it.

Man those umpires rodgered us hard! Genuinely biased all night but it actually seemed to fire us up even more.

Walters played on of the great finals games ever for our club. He’s a rolled gold legend.

Serong was incredible & Freddy was a match winner with some of his plays. Have a look at the kick to Lobb in the 3rd.

Young close to BOG. Brayshaw. Pearce annihilated Naughton.
Everyone put in.
Incredible.

I don't post a lot on big footy but I felt like I had to after that win. Awesome performance, and immense show of mental strength by the whole team.

This season has been a big tick as far as expectations from the start of the year are concerned, anything extra from here on is gravy.

Very proud to be a Dockers fan today

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

We may or may not see you in a fortnight. But we’ll definitely see you deep in the finals for the next few years!
Absolutely mate!

I cannot tell you how pleased I am to see non-Melbourne based teams rise to ascendancy at the same time!

Have faith, the Pies are good, but you play a much more controlled style of footy. My money's on you guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back